• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujour

Banned
When I first started posting here about a year ago I used to post them in these threads, but people are dumbasses so I just say eff it. You look like one of the guys from Jackass, the one that would always wear those banana hammocks. ha, seriously.

adelgary said:
c9db070c.jpg

Your hairline doesn't look that bad. The way you complain about it, I thought it'd be much worse.

The Shadow said:
Your hairline doesn't look that bad. The way you complain about it, I thought it'd be much worse.

Those pics are a few years old :(

The reason I don't have recent pics to post is that I'm never satisfied with any new pic I take, so it gets deleted.

Ferrio

Banned
Diablos said:
Holy shit, Ferrio IS Peter Jackson!

Sera, you should go back to smiling, every time I look at your avatar I get the feeling that you are about ready to really really really really hurt someone :(

What?

return-of-the-king-peter-jackson-02.jpg

NO

oh by the way the watch i am wearing in this pic is from cartier and cost about 25000 USD.
trust me i asked the guy if i could keep it but he said no :(

robert.jpg

eh no i am not :) but every girl i meet thinks i am as i dress well and realy take care of my looks, hehehe but when they girls get to know me they know i am straight and they love me even more :)

hahahahaha

but i do have loads of gay friends that i go partying with sometimes, gays are so nice to hang with

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Ferrio looks more like Michael Moore than Peter Jackson. All he needs is a baseball cap.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
DMczaf said:
http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/dmczaf.jpg

No I'm not high... ;)

Now I know what to do when I go back to Vegas! Go into all the apartments and look for a yellowish/off-white interior!

Tritroid

^ Boogie has been a good buddy of mine for about uh...3/4 years now, something like that. ;)

He had a really crappy pic up earlier but I told him to change it. :D

adelgary said:
Nice legs! :p

Hands off buddy! I've already promised to be Dario's only love in a secret chat. I will also be with Tritroid for life.

But yeah, very nice legs and just about everything else. :p

Akira

ToyMachine228 said:
Already posted this in the other thread along with Oli's girlfriend, but here I am again with my girlfriend.

Me_and_Sabs.jpg

Your girlfriend must have strong arms to be able to lift you like that! :p

Boogie

Tritroid said:
^ Boogie has been a good buddy of mine for about uh...3/4 years now, something like that. ;)

He had a really crappy pic up earlier but I told him to change it. :D

The nickname "Boogie" is mine. If you are referring to that "other" guy, please use the full, convoluted version of his username.

Stupid plagarized usernames.....grumble......

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well since someone bumped it, I'll post a pic my friend emailed to me yesterday. I'm the tall dude on the right, of course.

mechys1.jpg

Olimario is having an emotional breakdown. First he totally loses it in that weight thread, now he's posting pics of his cock!

Someone obviously needs a hug.

AntoneM

keep in mind that is 4:00 pm and I haven't showered for 30+ hours.
oh, and it's my first ever "look at me GAF" photo taken with my new camera
meGAF.JPG

kitchenmotors said:
Olimario is having an emotional breakdown. First he totally loses it in that weight thread, now he's posting pics of his cock!

Zee GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!

Why the hell did I go over there?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Suerte said:
You missed a tiny (well, average haha) bit more than that ;)

Oh man :( I hate having a small flaccid penis. Well, it has it's good points, nice surprise for them when it grows blah blah, but it can be so embarrassing.

Why is Buddy attracting me so? Must be the shirt.

Mama Smurf said:
Oh man :( I hate having a small flaccid penis. Well, it has it's good points, nice surprise for them when it grows blah blah, but it can be so embarrassing.

What's the percentage of men that have small flaccid penises? It'd be interesting to know, since I too am a "grower, not a show-er." Might be a bit comforting to know there are more of us out there, lol.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Not a clue, but rumour has it that Suerte is the man in the know on these things, and apparently Oli's is average, so...fuck.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean shriveled, like from swimming? Or do you mean it's still proportional (let's take Oli's as reference), but just smaller? Mine fluctuates all the time.

DMczaf

Wellington said:
Well since someone bumped it, I'll post a pic my friend emailed to me yesterday. I'm the tall dude on the right, of course.

mechys1.jpg

....god damn that's a lot of white peoples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom