• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kitchenmotors said:
In that second pic of Olimario, he seems a little boned, so I wouldn't use that as a good measure tool on average flaccid size.

That other picture, on like page 4 or so, should be considered above average?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
eggplant said:
What do you mean by that? Do you mean shriveled, like from swimming? Or do you mean it's still proportional (let's take Oli's as reference), but just smaller? Mine fluctuates all the time.

I really didn't mean to turn this thread into a penis size discussion, but as it's going that way, nevermind. I'm not entirely sure what you're asking there.

Error Macro said:
What's the percentage of men that have small flaccid penises? It'd be interesting to know, since I too am a "grower, not a show-er." Might be a bit comforting to know there are more of us out there, lol.

There was a topic about a penis size poll during the early GAF days and most people who responded from here said they were growers. So it's not a bad thing at all, most others are the same.

And yeah, olimario looked pretty average to me from all the pics I came across and dug for. Nothing "wowing" at all.

EDIT: Meh, there's no true average flaccid size. Ignore it and move on. Unless you wanna measure the skin's stretchiness. All in all, he's not going to stand out above the rest in terms of erect length. So it shouldn't be such a worry. :p My gosh, isn't his attitude alone enough to get over him? He's been such an ass lately.

Heres another pic of my mug

interview2.jpg

eggplant said:
That other picture, on like page 4 or so, should be considered above average?

I supposed. From what I've always read, 5 and a half inches is average. From experience, this is true. My ex was only 5 inches, and it worked perfectly. He was a skinny guy though, so it looked huge on him. It all depends, but in reality it doesn't matter.

kitchenmotors said:
I supposed. From what I've always read, 5 and a half inches is average. From experience, this is true. My ex was only 5 inches, and it worked perfectly. He was a skinny guy though, so it looked huge on him. It all depends, but in reality it doesn't matter.

It totally annoyed me when my 8-incher ex used to call his "average". Gah! just accept my compliments already.

eggplant said:
It totally annoyed me when my 8-incher ex used to call his "average". Gah! just accept my compliments already.

Haha, well that's something else. But Oli so doesn't look like an 8 incher to me, what's the big deal anyways?

DarthWufei said:
Haha, well that's something else. But Oli so doesn't look like an 8 incher to me, what's the big deal anyways?

I guess the big deal is that he actually posted that thing on the internet, especially after he already posted pics of his face and info on his life.

Mama Smurf

If he grows like I do (percentage wise) he would be. Or I could just be shit at judging inches without measuring.

Someone post a picture of themselves, quick!

Ermm, their face I mean.

eggplant said:
I guess the big deal is that he actually posted that thing on the internet, especially after he already posted pics of his face and info on his life.

There's only one reason people post nudes of themselves on the net out of nowhere, and on a place that doesn't get that kind of content. He was making a statement more than caring about what he was doing from how I look at it.

Mama Smurf said:
If he grows like I do (percentage wise) he would be. Or I could just be shit at judging inches without measuring.

He probably doesn't. You can't judge flaccid sizes anyways. Plus that second pic of Oli was semi flaccid to my eyes anyways.

kitchenmotors said:
I wonder how many people here have done an Oli. We should have a thread. Haha

I've done it actually. I didn't post it on a forum, but I did send it out to people (who asked) in a video game related chat. As far as something more, public, ever been on a webcam? I know I have! :S

Mason

Olimario was starving for attention and had pretty much run out of ideas. Hopefully now that he has nothing shocking left to do, he'll leave the internet for good.

Mason said:
Olimario was starving for attention and had pretty much run out of ideas. Hopefully now that he has nothing shocking left to do, he'll leave the internet for good.

Nah, I'm sure we'll be seeing an Olimario sex tape soon.

Mama Smurf

Woah there, we're waiting for naked pics of his girlfriend sleeping first, remember? Well, you're not, obviously, but you know what I mean.

We're not calling it doing an Oli now are we? It's already getting old!

Mason

eggplant said:
Hmm... Oli does have an attractive face...

BTW, why does everyone around here think Olimario is attractive? There were those one set of pictures of him dancing around in the kitchen where he looked normal/attractive/whatever. But every other picture I've seen, he looks like a 16 year old fat kid who lost weight (I don't know how else to describe it; like he's on the verge of being chubby, and with childish facial features). I can accept that I'm in the vast minority on this one, but I just don't see what you guys do. :/

Mason said:
BTW, why does everyone around here think Olimario is attractive? There were those one set of pictures of him dancing around in the kitchen where he looked normal/attractive/whatever. But every other picture I've seen, he looks like a 16 year old fat kid who lost weight (I don't know how else to describe it; like he's on the verge of being chubby, and with childish facial features).

Well, his face is attractive. It's kind of cute. I've seen other pics where he seems to have lost weight.... it was almost... studly. Also, the poses that he's photographed in are definately flattering.

Mama Smurf

^^ Babyfat.

I'm straight and not a great judge of male looks, but I think he's alright. Not up to the standard of his bird, but ok. Looks a bit like he's made out of plastic though.

eggplant said:
Well, his face is attractive. It's kind of cute. I've seen other pics where he seems to have lost weight.... it was almost... studly. Also, the poses that he's photographed in are definately flattering.

I agree, his recent pics are the only ones that get my attention as he looks like a very nice looking guy, and regardless you usually look better in the nude when your attention's a bit distracted.

Actually I'm lying, what got me was the hair!

Mason said:
BTW, why does everyone around here think Olimario is attractive? There were those one set of pictures of him dancing around in the kitchen where he looked normal/attractive/whatever. But every other picture I've seen, he looks like a 16 year old fat kid who lost weight (I don't know how else to describe it; like he's on the verge of being chubby, and with childish facial features). I can accept that I'm in the vast minority on this one, but I just don't see what you guys do. :/

I don't understand what's your problem with people thinking Olimario is attractive/cute/good-looking/hot... Seriously, why does it seem to bother you every time? I thought it was a known fact of human nature that different people have vastly different tastes and opinions on who's attractive and who's not... So you don't agree with many people on Olimario's looks, what's the big deal?

Christ, for people who dislike Oli (I dont have a problem with him but then again I dont take these forums seriously) you guys talk an awful lot about him.

Mama Smurf

I don't dislike him. He lost it a bit when he was banned and probably deserved it, but he never bothered me overly otherwise.

I do admit that his pics easily counterbalance those annoying "my girlfriend eats sandwiches and sleeps and blah blah blah" posts.

Mason

adelgary said:
I don't understand what's your problem with people thinking Olimario is attractive/cute/good-looking/hot... Seriously, why does it seem to bother you every time? I thought it was a known fact of human nature that different people have vastly different tastes and opinions on who's attractive and who's not... So you don't agree with many people on Olimario's looks, what's the big deal?

Because he's an attention whore and you are fanning the flames. He comes and makes the dumbest attempts at getting attention and all some of you do is praise him, so in turn, he continues to do it. It's incredibly irritating. It has nothing to do with his looks whatsoever. So what if Oli's the hottest guy in the world; congratulations. He's still annoying, I still want him to shut up, and you are still encouraging him with "OMG UR SO HOT, NAKED PIXS PLZ. WE NEED MORE SHIRTLESS. SO HOT OMG"

There are about 50 things that annoy me about Olimario. Like how he lost weight and now he's obsessed with getting everyone to talk about his looks by constantly starting picture threads. How he got a girlfriend so he makes up dumb stories that appear to be about something completely innocuous but are really about how he has a girlfriend. His constant trolling on the gaming board. His Nintendo fanboyism. The fact he thinks he's good at photography because he bought an expensive camera (his crappy attempts at artsy pictures really grate me). The way he recently went on a hypocritical tirade about "fatasses" when he was one himself about a year ago. I could go on. Point is, it's not about his looks. If I had to pin down one overall main reason, I would say it's his constant need for attention (see: being an attention whore), whether it be through discussions about games, his girlfriend, his looks, or whatever. The attention surrounding the way he looks (especially since he's not anything special) is just the latest in a long line of reasons I don't like him.

adelgary said:

I love you adel.

As much as we talk about looks, oli was pretty nice to me, but I don't agree with whatever bizarre reason caused him to go beserk before his ban. He said some shitty things that he needs to man up for, and not by posting pics of himself nude. Other than that he was a decent guy to me.

DarthWufei said:
I love you adel.

As much as we talk about looks, oli was pretty nice to me, but I don't agree with whatever bizarre reason caused him to go beserk before his ban. He said some shitty things that he needs to man up for, and not by posting pics of himself nude. Other than that he was a decent guy to me.

What was he banned for?

I've been away from the forum and the internet as a whole for weeks now (went out of the country for a while and getting online wasn't very convenient), I didn't even know Oli got banned.

I'll reply to Mason's post tomorrow maybe, as I'm dead tired and heading for bed soon.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Docpan said:
Picture537.jpg

Picture538.jpg

Ninjas. Thousands of them.

...I am one of them.
You're a damn fool with a Fruit Of The Loom t-shirt wrapped around your head, you ain't foolin me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom