• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

abundant

Now when the hell is Chuck going on there?

It's getting kind of frustrating now. I thought it would be up the same day as Fringe and all of the Cartoon Network shows appeared, but it's been almost 4 months now and still nothing.

In other news, I'm up to season 4 of Dr. Who and I can't get enough of it. I go through like 5 episodes a day.

RedAssedApe

Banned
is chuck actually supposed to go up or are you guys just making guesses? maybe hulu has one of those exclusives like with community?

Thought it was name dropped in the press release about the WB content months ago.

It was indeed in the press release along with Fringe. My only guess is that NBC is being stingy. Coincidentally, just today I saw the complete collection in a store for the first time.. so maybe that's what's caused the delay?

It was indeed in the press release along with Fringe. My only guess is that NBC is being stingy. Coincidentally, just today I saw the complete collection in a store for the first time.. so maybe that's what's caused the delay?
Who knows. I already own the entire series, but want others to join the fun. At least Fringe is complete on Netflix now.

RedAssedApe

Banned
imma be annoyed if its gonna end up being like how netflix was advertising the social network years ago...but then they never got it in the us because the starz deal fell through lol

BobDylan

I just watched "Bully" I have friends and family that recently saw it because they are teachers and there was a recommended showing of it around me for free.
its basically about kids who are being bullied and the problem with it in our schools.

fuck man. that shit was one of the most emotional documentaries ive watched in a while. it made me pretty upset and sad seeing what these kids are going through and how helpless they feel. I really recommend it for everyone. it got to me.

jarosh

What happened to all the food/cooking shows on Netflix? There used to be so many. Anthony Bourdain's stuff, Bizarre Foods etc. I don't even get 4 rows of shows if I pick the "Food & Travel" genre now and most of it is crap.

Enco

Started watching Zodiac for the second time but I don't think I can do it.

It's far too disturbing and frustrating. The fact that it was never fully closed is pretty horrifying. Makes me happy to live in this day and age with all the tech we have.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

It's far too disturbing and frustrating. The fact that it was never fully closed is pretty horrifying. Makes me happy to live in this day and age with all the tech we have.

I have never seen the movie(or maybe parts of it) and that is what fascinating about it. The fact that the person was never caught. And still haven't deciphered the last letter.

Enco

I have never seen the movie(or maybe parts of it) and that is what fascinating about it. The fact that the person was never caught. And still haven't deciphered the last letter.
For sure.

It's one of my favorite movies of all time (top 3). It's so amazingly scary. Really messed up stuff.

The movie and my understanding of the case makes me really think it was the guy they center in on but I know the DNA or something didn't match up. I haven't seen the movie in awhile. Didn't the killings stop after he was arrested or something?

Enco

The movie and my understanding of the case makes me really think it was the guy they center in on but I know the DNA or something didn't match up. I haven't seen the movie in awhile. Didn't the killings stop after he was arrested or something?
Yup I think they did.

I love Zodiac. Not everything has to have plot resolution to be good.
Indeed. Memories of Murder is a similar film that I highly recommend.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Probably gonna watch The Prince of Egypt as I haven't seen it since the theaters.
Rollerball as well, never seen the original.

Also everyone should watch Zodiac. I am assuming it's not the directors cut, but still, watch.

dose

So... for some reason I can no longer access US netflix using the different DNS settings. Anybody else have this problem? I have set up a profile (maybe why?) and managed to get to see the US content once (after redownloading the app from the US store) but an error message came up once I chose any of the films. :/

Mr.Swag

Banned
I haven't watched Zodiac since when I saw it in theaters a couple years ago.

For some reason the story is still fresh in my mind.
I'll watch it one day again.

Kaladin

Man, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood gives background to even the smallest of side characters.....this is what happens when you don't have filler.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For the people that don't want/aren't going to use the multi profile thing, they shouldn't show it in the top right corner. It looks so out of place with the rest of the site. Go back to the drawing board with the icons Netflix.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
For the people that don't want/aren't going to use the multi profile thing, they shouldn't shoe it in the top right corner. It looks so out of place with the rest of the site. Go back to the drawing board with the icons Netflix.

Yeah, it's like, why is there a square with a face in the corner of my screen.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Man, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood gives background to even the smallest of side characters.....this is what happens when you don't have filler.

What is annoying about Netflix is that they don't have the entire series up. At least not in the US. Ended up watching the rest via Hulu.

Kaladin

What is annoying about Netflix is that they don't have the entire series up. At least not in the US. Ended up watching the rest via Hulu.

Yeah...and it sucks that Hulu only has the subbed versions. I actually like the English voice cast in this.

So apparently, every single James Bond ever (aside from the new 3, pfft) is up on Netflix. I just thought it was 5 or 6.

Now if only they'd leave them there for more than a week so I can actually watch them.

So apparently, every single James Bond ever (aside from the new 3, pfft) is up on Netflix. I just thought it was 5 or 6.

Now if only they'd leave them there for more than a week so I can actually watch them.
Shit nice, I've got some catching up to do. I think I know how I'll spend most my free time this weekend.

iiicon

Awesome. I've watched all the Brosnon films in theater, and own the three Craig films on BR, but I've never watched any of the older ones. Any recs on where to start?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Can anyone with access to Swedish Netflix tell me if the Duel Masters on there is the hilarious gag dub that aired in the US on Fox Kids or a straight-up serious dub?

amrod

I hope it's just a glitch or maybe Netflix noticed something wrong with the season and it will be restored soon.

Saw on Reddit...
YFQvlWp.jpg

Top Bottom