• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Board Gaming |OT2| On Tables, Off Topic

Got my first game of Inis in last night. It was towards the end of the night so we only managed to play one game, but man it was fun. Obviously at first everyone wasn't quite sure what to do, so it was a bit of a rough start, but after a few rounds I think we all started to catch on. I'm looking forward to playing it again now that we know the rules and the basic strategies of the game.

Another game I'm very much interested in, Blood Rage, seems to play pretty similar to Inis. Now I'm a little on the fence about buying the game. Firstly because I still have Pandemic Legacy which we've yet to play, and secondly because it might be redundant with Inis around. Can anyone whose played both offer some input there?

Got my first game of Inis in last night. It was towards the end of the night so we only managed to play one game, but man it was fun. Obviously at first everyone wasn't quite sure what to do, so it was a bit of a rough start, but after a few rounds I think we all started to catch on. I'm looking forward to playing it again now that we know the rules and the basic strategies of the game.

Another game I'm very much interested in, Blood Rage, seems to play pretty similar to Inis. Now I'm a little on the fence about buying the game. Firstly because I still have Pandemic Legacy which we've yet to play, and secondly because it might be redundant with Inis around. Can anyone whose played both offer some input there?

Both games are wonderful and the drafting feels different in each. Inis is a tactical draft where your choices hinge more on your moment to moment needs whereas BR's draft is largely about combo-building, synergies, and hate drafting. Blood Rage feels more traditionally "Euro" as well because of the point track vs Inis's win condition endgame. I am an evangelist for everything in the Cyclades family and really think they all can fit in the same shelf, assuming you aren't setting a hard limit on the size of your collection.

Any fans of War of the Ring in here?

I just ordered it and it will be here on Friday. I also got the expansions (LoME for a slightly higher price since it's out of print currently).

If anyone has any tips, or things they wish they knew before they started playing, I'd take any advice!

Neverfade

I just ordered it and it will be here on Friday. I also got the expansions (LoME for a slightly higher price since it's out of print currently).

If anyone has any tips, or things they wish they knew before they started playing, I'd take any advice!

Tip top game. Possibly my favorite depending on the day you ask.

Shadow strategy is fairly simple. Your best dice are hunt dice and attack. Always try to keep some hunt dice loaded (generally about 3 is a good number) to make the fellowship moving a huge pain. Other than that get to War and get as many dice as possible and slam your armies against their walls over and over. You WILL eventually tear them down. You just need to do so before they dunk the ring.

Fellowship will win much easier by ring than by military. I don't even bother with a military victory unless the Shadow player somehow royally fucks up. You can't really plan a victory this way so just keep that ring moving. When the hunt pool is low, its time to haul ass. Gandalf as fellowship leader at the beginning of the game is probably a good idea. Past the Misty Mountains I'd break him off for support elsewhere and that extra die. Then Strider is usually the second go to until you can get him to the Minas Tirith area to crown him. Note that Stider's hide ability is pretty good so while you'll probably want that die eventually it may not be necessary to separate him as early as you might initially want. That being said, all those Gondor regions are right at Mordor's gate and the Shadow player will likely hit them hard. You just gotta read the board when to get him in there for the promotion before its too late.

All that said, The cards played are going to shape all this a great deal.

EYEL1NER

I think I would like it, if I ever got to try it. I own it, LoME, and Treebeard. The guy who just moved to town and wants to set up game nights said he would play it though, so I might be able to try it soon.

I mentioned (I think) that I bought Fuse last Wednesday but it only just shipped this evening, so I won't be playing it for game night this week, I guess. Another thing I picked up is the first edition of Ca$h n Gun$. I plan on buying the second edition in a couple days from a guy selling it and both expansions, but I know the Undercover Cop variant of the first edition is supposed to be great. And it gets me more guns and an OOP game too, so I figured why not if it's cheap?

I think I would like it, if I ever got to try it. I own it, LoME, and Treebeard. The guy who just moved to town and wants to set up game nights said he would play it though, so I might be able to try it soon.

I mentioned (I think) that I bought Fuse last Wednesday but it only just shipped this evening, so I won't be playing it for game night this week, I guess. Another thing I picked up is the first edition of Ca$h n Gun$. I plan on buying the second edition in a couple days from a guy selling it and both expansions, but I know the Undercover Cop variant of the first edition is supposed to be great. And it gets me more guns and an OOP game too, so I figured why not if it's cheap?
I just donated Fuse to our local game group. I got it on sale and we played it a few times but no one in my family enjoy it. I though it was alright but there are other solo games I would rather play. I just found out about local game convention coming up at the end of March call Gamestorm. I went to their preview day and meet up with several people in my old Meet Up group and it was a lot of fun playing games all day. We got in Scythe, Orleans with the new expansion ,Sushi Go and end the day with Great Western Trail. I don't know if I want to teach that again though, that game is a.bear to teach.

Ohnonono

Played the University scenario in Dunwich Legacy last night with the rad Chef lady. First observation is that I am thrilled that the new investigators feel very different from the older ones. You can cherry pick some very powerful cards from any alignment, but having it limited to 5 means that they just are not nearly as reliable as the "dual faction" investigators out of the base set. So even though I had some very powerful cards to mitigate the fact that chef bae had a 2 in her lore I wasted a great deal of time trying to get the clue tokens that I needed to really keep things moving.

The good thing was that I beat things up REAL good. She felt like the character that is described in the lore section. Home girl was out for blood. I think it is pretty spoiler free to tell people who have played that I ended up with R3. I feel like I did a good job in the scenario but I know for sure there are other ways to finish it. Can't wait to see how it effects the journey through the whole campaign.

Also trying to figure out the best time for running the side missions. I am not sure I would gain much out of them atm because they sound pretty rough and I would have to spend all of my XP in order to even attempt one.

Also a quick rules question. I ended up with a basic weakness that was a permanent. So I take it this bummer of an effect is just a part of my character from now on. That said, in my next game do I draw ANOTHER random weakness? These things could really stack up and start to get brutal.

This game feels WAY more like an RPG than I ever imagined. I am already worried about the repercussions of my actions.

EYEL1NER

I just donated Fuse to our local game group. I got it on sale and we played it a few times but no one in my family enjoy it. I though it was alright but there are other solo games I would rather play.
I can't imagine that I would want to play the game solo at all or want to play it over something like Space Hulk Death Angel. It seems like something that might be fun in the local groups I have played with. At the very least my wife and daughter should enjoy it, so I could play it with them.

Tonight I am hoping to try Burgle Bros for the first time. With the group of people who have been showing up at the local store for game night lately though, I'm not so sure anyone will be interested. It'll probably just wind up being another Munchkin night or something else, after people look at the wide variety of games that I will have brought in with me and saying "I don't know about any of those." I'll be taking it, the high rise tower, and my flashing LED alarm lights in with me to the game night at the hotel tomorrow for sure though and expect that people will want to try it. I've been reading a ton of questions this morning in the Rules subforum in the game's forums on BGG and think I understand the rules fully at this point from how many times I've read them, and also from watching the BGG Game Night video a couple nights ago. I can't wait to try it.

Experien

Has Spirit of Rebellion Gravity Feed gone up for pre-order on CSI? Did they post it and it is all gone or have they not started?

I know MM has it but I am burned from them and don't want to use them.

Also a quick rules question. I ended up with a basic weakness that was a permanent. So I take it this bummer of an effect is just a part of my character from now on. That said, in my next game do I draw ANOTHER random weakness? These things could really stack up and start to get brutal.
I'm 99% sure you do not. Which seems good since if it's the weakness I'm thinking of, starting with 3 resources isn't that bad of a set back.

Ohnonono

I'm 99% sure you do not. Which seems good since if it's the weakness I'm thinking of, starting with 3 resources isn't that bad of a set back.

That is good to hear. Yeah it is not too bad, but it can hurt and early set-up for sure. It was more that these things can start to stack up and get completely out of control.

That is good to hear. Yeah it is not too bad, but it can hurt and early set-up for sure. It was more that these things can start to stack up and get completely out of control.

I just played Dunwich also and got completely destroyed and have to resign. I have to rethink my Zoey deck it was not at all effective though Daisy was pretty great at getting clues.

Ohnonono

I just played Dunwich also and got completely destroyed and have to resign. I have to rethink my Zoey deck it was not at all effective though Daisy was pretty great at getting clues.

Which scenario did you start with? I did not get a whole lot of investigation help until a very late game flashlight. I am also trying to figure out what is best for her in terms of investigation help. She can take some great yellow cards, but again its only 5 of them.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Has Spirit of Rebellion Gravity Feed gone up for pre-order on CSI? Did they post it and it is all gone or have they not started?

I know MM has it but I am burned from them and don't want to use them.

I'm pretty sure CSI hasn't put it up yet, unless it really went in a flash (like the new Saga sets did).

panty

Tried organizing my chaotic shelf. Pretty happy with my current lineup. Somewhat heavy and lacking of easier lighter games but that's to be expected.

20170124_194311xfuww.jpg

Next purchase: a new bookcase.

Tried organizing my chaotic shelf. Pretty happy with my current lineup. Somewhat heavy and lacking of easier lighter games but that's to be expected.

Next purchase: a new bookcase.

Took a sec to realize that "Menolippu" is Ticket to Ride and not some derpy Monopoly satire.

EYEL1NER

No Burgle Bros tonight. It figures that the one night I forget to grab a two-player game (I took Burgle Bros, Street Fighter Deckbuilding Game, and King of Tokyo), only one other person shows up. He brought Ninja Burger again, which I really didn't want to play again and wouldn't have been good with two people anyway. So I talked to him for a bit, talked to the store owner for a bit, and then left. Tomorrow definitely has some games in store for me but we'll see if Burgle Bros is one of them.

swoon

No Burgle Bros tonight. It figures that the one night I forget to grab a two-player game (I took Burgle Bros, Street Fighter Deckbuilding Game, and King of Tokyo), only one other person shows up. He brought Ninja Burger again, which I really didn't want to play again and wouldn't have been good with two people anyway. So I talked to him for a bit, talked to the store owner for a bit, and then left. Tomorrow definitely has some games in store for me but we'll see if Burgle Bros is one of them.

Too late to help, but Burgle Bros is best at 2, with more it's just a mess imo.

EYEL1NER

Too late to help, but Burgle Bros is best at 2, with more it's just a mess imo.
What is it about two players that makes it best and what about more than that ruins it? Right off the bat it seems like the game is going to be easier/simpler with only two, since the guard is moving less before it gets back around to your turn (and that is even taking into account the cards removed from the guard deck that cause the guard to move further). This video here makes the game look very fun and it was played with four: https://boardgamegeek.com/video/86396/burgle-bros/burgle-bros-gamenight-se3-ep25
And BGG users seem to have voted more for "Best with Three" than with two players.
I've never seen anyone say that the game suffers with more players and is better with fewer, so I am curious what it is about the game that leads you to feel that way. I know that they are could even be played solo but I wouldn't have thought to try it with just two people.

Bane

I just bought a copy of Fury of Dracula 2nd off BGG for $85 shipped. I have the 3rd but love Bram Stoker's Dracula and have been wanting to play both versions. A small scuff on one side of the box is the only damage, otherwise it looks perfect, I'm pretty happy with that price. It and Doom are the only games I have multiple editions of, and both are properties I adore.

I took Street Fighter Deckbuilding Game

Man this is such a great game. Easily my favorite Cerberus engine game. It's a real bummer it never got expansions. I wish they at least could have finished out the 17 from SF2.

swoon

to be fair i've only played it with 4, 2 and 1, maybe 3 is the sweet spot.

at four the normal size maps you either spend all your time hiding from the guard vs doing heist stuff or dedicating someone to make sure the guard is busy which isn't very fun for them. Splitting the people between to floors (once that's possible) helps but then can get fiddly to do the upkeep work for each floor.

there are less cards in the two player patrol deck which i bet balances out the guard movements to be the same at 4, though you'll pull more patrol cards at 4 because it is harder to progress at because you'll mostly be hiding which feels like not a great way to make it "harder."

at 2 you can just do heist stuff and it's more of spacial puzzle vs a risk mitigation puzzle which feels more like a film and has more interesting tension.

I'm thinking about dipping my head into Netrunner but I really don't know if I should or not.

I can get Inis + Netrunner Core for about the same price as Blood Rage online.

Decisiooooons.

Bane

I'm thinking about dipping my head into Netrunner but I really don't know if I should or not.

Decisiooooons.

I wrestled with this as well when the core set was $20 last month. I love the LotR and SW LCGs and when I looked into Netrunner it too seemed pretty cool but I had to draw the line at two.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Played through the first scenario in the Dunwich Legacy Arkham LCG expansion and damn did we have a good time. Love the theme so far, and I continue to be impressed at how tight these games are -- usually coming down to a handful of actions being the difference between good and bad resolutions. Art's awesome too. Think I want to restart and play with Jenny Barnes this time, taking out Agnes (paired with Roland and Daisy).

EYEL1NER

Man this is such a great game. Easily my favorite Cerberus engine game. It's a real bummer it never got expansions. I wish they at least could have finished out the 17 from SF2.
I've yet to play it. A guy at the local store who owned all the DC Deckbuilding content really wanted to play it but I barely bump into him anymore. I saw him two weeks ago so I brought it in last week and this week only for him to not be there. The fact that it will never get an expansion is a bummer indeed. One of these days I'll print the custom Darkstalkers expansion that a BGG poster uploaded to the site.
to be fair i've only played it with 4, 2 and 1, maybe 3 is the sweet spot.

at four the normal size maps you either spend all your time hiding from the guard vs doing heist stuff or dedicating someone to make sure the guard is busy which isn't very fun for them. Splitting the people between to floors (once that's possible) helps but then can get fiddly to do the upkeep work for each floor.

there are less cards in the two player patrol deck which i bet balances out the guard movements to be the same at 4, though you'll pull more patrol cards at 4 because it is harder to progress at because you'll mostly be hiding which feels like not a great way to make it "harder."

at 2 you can just do heist stuff and it's more of spacial puzzle vs a risk mitigation puzzle which feels more like a film and has more interesting tension.
Fair enough. It looks perfectly fine to me with four people and I think that if there are only three of us tomorrow night, I probably won't play it in favor of waiting longer to get a proper four-player game going; I would rather play it first in its 'default' state before trying anything different with it. I was just curious what your reasoning was since I had never seen anyone say that a full amount of players was terrible. I was digging through the forums for the game earlier looking at every single Rules question that was asked (so I could be prepared for anything that might have popped up earlier, had I been able to play it) and didn't really see anyone address player count at all, outside of one person saying the game was too easy and another recommending that they add yet another player to the game to which would increase guard movement (or just increasing the guard speed).

Fingers crossed that we get four people at game night tonight. Last week's hotel game night had five and one guy said he couldn't make it this week, two of them said they are down for game night every week, and one is hosting. But another guy was sick last week and didn't show up and others could randomly show up, so I guess I'll have to set it aside if we get more than four.
Earlier I bought the custom insert for the game from etsy. I also bought the new content that Tim is selling on his site: a replacement token board for second edition owners (people who bought the second printing didn't get enough tokens and were shorted some) which also includes a few new tokens such as a Chihuahua, a promo event card that comes with the token board (and eventually will be included with the Fugitive Kickstarter when it ships), the 5-card event card promo pack that was designed by BGG members, and another set of meeples and stickers so I can have a set of each kind of stickered meeples.

Decisiooooons.

Netrunner is great! My god, me and my friends really got into that for a while. Tons of strategy, and every month was like Christmas of new strategy with the new data packs. I was also a big fan of the theme. Netrunner was one of those games which kept you on the edge of your seat.

To me, Netrunner was one of those things that practically turned to addiction for a while. Over the weekends, I would hang out with my friends and we would play tons of Netrunner. Any time we weren't together, I would be using sites like Jinteki to play the game online with random people.

One piece of advice I can offer for Netrunner is that at this point, I'd recommend staying away from the older data packs. Stick with just the core game, and if you like it only look at deluxe expansions to start. At a bare minimum, completely ignore the first two data packs. The reason being is that FFG is going to be rotating the first two data packs out of competitive play this year last I saw. It's fine if you just want to do friendly play, but there's not a whole lot of reason to purchase those if your intent is to compete since you can't use them!

I've never heard of Inis, and I have heard great things about Blood Rage, so it's your call. For Netrunner, I guess the real question is whether you are ready to start an addiction or not. :)

panty

We have played Rebellion twice so far and I really like the game even if I'm not the most hc fan of SW. I've been the Rebel force both times and won both. It feels pretty balanced but the Imperial is probably a touch tougher to play. Great game.

Took a sec to realize that "Menolippu" is Ticket to Ride and not some derpy Monopoly satire.

I googled what it meant - "One-way ticket"? That's a pretty good name!

Hah, yeah it's the finnish version of Ticket to Ride. Menolippu directly translates to one-way ticket.

I enjoy the game and should hunt for the expansions.

Kuntz

Just bought Colt Express, Concept, Lift'It, Takenoko, Pass the Pigs and PitchCar.
Can't wait to play those with the kids.
Currently trying to revive my "countryside gaming group" because it's winter and having to drive 2 hours to play a board game is not something people gladly do. Any tips? The problem here is we have another group playing but they are more a "deckbuildings / ultra rpg / super long euro games" and don't play casual/party/family games at all.

Bane

We have played Rebellion twice so far and I really like the game even if I'm not the most hc fan of SW. I've been the Rebel force both times and won both. It feels pretty balanced but the Imperial is probably a touch tougher to play. Great game.

Rebellion looks fantastic but the long play time is keeping me away.

panty

Rebellion looks fantastic but the long play time is keeping me away.

Our games have lasted about 2h and 2,5h. Time goes by pretty fast though imo, you constantly try to think different tactics and moves you want to make.

When you get familiar with the planets/their position, it cuts the playing time.

EYEL1NER

Just bought Colt Express, Concept, Lift'It, Takenoko, Pass the Pigs and PitchCar.
Can't wait to play those with the kids.
Currently trying to revive my "countryside gaming group" because it's winter and having to drive 2 hours to play a board game is not something people gladly do. Any tips? The problem here is we have another group playing but they are more a "deckbuildings / ultra rpg / super long euro games" and don't play casual/party/family games at all.
I don't particularly have any tips for you, sorry. I've only just now found a game group that I can play games with after this one guy moved to town from Indy at the beginning of the month. He went into the local store once, was surprised to find out the store closes at 8pm on game nights, and said "From now on, I can host a weekly game night. That's rediculous that game night lasts two hours; I won't be able to play the majority of games I like playing in that short amount of time. I'm not coming back here." So after months and months of me complaining, I'll finally be able to play some of these games that are collecting dust.
I wish you luck though. I've had all of the PitchCar content for a while (just got the latest expansion last month) and haven't had a chance to play it. Colt Express arrived a while ago too but I haven't had a chance to learn it yet. I had a lot of fun when I was able to try Takenoko.
What you're asking about must be a tough balance for a group, I suppose. Trying to cater to everyone's tastes and maybe having a preferred type of game that doesn't jive well with others. I've been wanting to play Flick Em Up, PitchCar, and now that I own it, Catacombs. Just have a Dexterity/Flicking Game Night. But I'm worried that everyone elses's tastes might run more towards the long euro game types. I like most any type of game that I've played but variety is nice once in a while too.

Mikeside

I played the intro mission of Arkham Horror TCG last night and there's one thing I don't know if I played right.

I had a pistol with 4 bullets on it - I exhaust one to add one to my combat skill test.

Firstly, do I have to do that before I draw the token? I know I have to commit one-shot cards from my hand at this point, but is that the same?

Also, am I limited to 1 activation per combat?

Firstly, do I have to do that before I draw the token? I know I have to commit one-shot cards from my hand at this point, but is that the same?

Also, am I limited to 1 activation per combat?

First question, yes you do need to spend the ammo supply before you draw from the chaos bag. What spending that ammo is doing is effectively giving you the ability to preform that fight action in the first place, you can't even begin the fight process with the weapon if you can't spend the ammo.

Second question, I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Combat/fight is an activation by itself so you can't throw in other actions mid fight action. If you are asking can you duel wield, no you can't. You can equip multiple weapons at once (as long as you have the hands for them). But you have to use these weapons as separate fight actions.

Mikeside

First question, yes you do need to spend the ammo supply before you draw from the chaos bag. What spending that ammo is doing is effectively giving you the ability to preform that fight action in the first place, you can't even begin the fight process with the weapon if you can't spend the ammo.

Second question, I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Combat/fight is an activation by itself so you can't throw in other actions mid fight action. If you are asking can you duel wield, no you can't. You can equip multiple weapons at once (as long as you have the hands for them). But you have to use these weapons as separate fight actions.

Thanks.

The question was - I can spend 1 bullet to activate the pistol for +1 fight, but can I spend 2 bullets for +2 fight. The way you've just explained it (which makes a lot of sense) makes me assume not.

Thanks.

The question was - I can spend 1 bullet to activate the pistol for +1 fight, but can I spend 2 bullets for +2 fight. The way you've just explained it (which makes a lot of sense) makes me assume not.

Oh, that would be good, but as of yet no sadly you can't spent more ammo to increase the fist rating of guns. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a weapon like that in a future expansion (like a full auto Tommy Gun).

I wrestled with this as well when the core set was $20 last month. I love the LotR and SW LCGs and when I looked into Netrunner it too seemed pretty cool but I had to draw the line at two.

Netrunner is great! My god, me and my friends really got into that for a while. Tons of strategy, and every month was like Christmas of new strategy with the new data packs. I was also a big fan of the theme. Netrunner was one of those games which kept you on the edge of your seat.

To me, Netrunner was one of those things that practically turned to addiction for a while. Over the weekends, I would hang out with my friends and we would play tons of Netrunner. Any time we weren't together, I would be using sites like Jinteki to play the game online with random people.

One piece of advice I can offer for Netrunner is that at this point, I'd recommend staying away from the older data packs. Stick with just the core game, and if you like it only look at deluxe expansions to start. At a bare minimum, completely ignore the first two data packs. The reason being is that FFG is going to be rotating the first two data packs out of competitive play this year last I saw. It's fine if you just want to do friendly play, but there's not a whole lot of reason to purchase those if your intent is to compete since you can't use them!

I've never heard of Inis, and I have heard great things about Blood Rage, so it's your call. For Netrunner, I guess the real question is whether you are ready to start an addiction or not. :)

Cheers for the advice and comments! I'm currently not playing any other CCG or LCG, so maybe I will dip my toes in.. My best friend and I grew up playing MTG, so I am sure he will be on board for a new CG. Thanks!

On another note, I was just at his place and we played Rum and Bones for the first time. It was really different, but was also a lot of fun. I am not sure how it took us 3 hours to play only one game, maybe he read the spawn instructions wrong or something, hehe. Seems like a fun game though!

Ohnonono

Played through the first scenario in the Dunwich Legacy Arkham LCG expansion and damn did we have a good time. Love the theme so far, and I continue to be impressed at how tight these games are -- usually coming down to a handful of actions being the difference between good and bad resolutions. Art's awesome too. Think I want to restart and play with Jenny Barnes this time, taking out Agnes (paired with Roland and Daisy).

Which resolution did you get? I got R3 in my play with solo Zoey. Also I suppose I should ask which one you started with.

Castef

Banned
The designer of potion explosion posts here!?

Any chance you can tell me when you're doing a reprint for the UK? My gf has been trying to buy it for my birthday at the end of the month haha. She can't find it though!

Hello!

As far as I know, the game is available in the UK and it is also back on Amazon.co.uk.

Let me know! :)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Which resolution did you get? I got R3 in my play with solo Zoey. Also I suppose I should ask which one you started with.

(speakeasy spoilers below)

R4. We actually pretty much stomped everything (I don't think any enemies hung around for more than a turn or two) but unfortunately Agnes cost us two doom tokens (one for her weakness, one for her native ability which pinged a criminal and woke up the mobsters), meaning two fewer rounds. So we saved the prof but were about five actions short of all getting out and resigning (and we lost 18 actions b/c of Agnes :p).

Bane

Our games have lasted about 2h and 2,5h. Time goes by pretty fast though imo, you constantly try to think different tactics and moves you want to make.

When you get familiar with the planets/their position, it cuts the playing time.

Hm, that's not too bad. I've read comments on BGG saying 4 hours or more.

Noaloha

(speakeasy spoilers below)

R4. We actually pretty much stomped everything (I don't think any enemies hung around for more than a turn or two) but unfortunately Agnes cost us two doom tokens (one for her weakness, one for her native ability which pinged a criminal and woke up the mobsters), meaning two fewer rounds. So we saved the prof but were about five actions short of all getting out and resigning (and we lost 18 actions b/c of Agnes :p).

You make it sound like you didn't actually want Agnes to ping an enemy there, or am I misunderstanding?

EYEL1NER

Who was it that was wanting Santorini but was upset about the high price and unsure if they wanted to buy a second-hand copy now or wait for stores to get it? Miniature Market has copies for sale right now for $32.49. I suggest you jump on it quick too, they apparently had 180 copies earlier today when it got posted in BGG and it has been steadily selling all day.

Top Bottom