• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Crazy Taxi title will be an open-world, massively multiplayer AAA game, according to Sega

Dr_Salt

Banned
Nah, but I am familiar with how they're approaching all of the current retro revivals they're working on. They started with a laudable idea - bringing back classic Sega IP with new games instead of yet another emulated compilation - but they're being done as inexpensively as possible, and by teams that largely don't understand the franchise or what made the originals good. You can't expect Sega to have the same arcade sensibilities they had back 20-30 years ago, but I don't have any real hope that these will turn out.

All I'm saying is, temper your expectations.
How can you possibly expect us to believe this when the original director and producer of the first 3 games is the one helming this lol. Are you saying he doesn't understand the games he created?
I can see SEGA being cheap on the other revivals but not this one.

professionala

Neo Member
The new **Crazy Taxi** game brings back the high-octane, adrenaline-pumping fun that fans of the original loved, while adding a fresh twist for modern gamers. With vibrant, updated graphics and a dynamic cityscape, the game feels alive, offering endless opportunities for chaos and creativity as you navigate the bustling streets. The new features, like enhanced customization options for your taxi and innovative challenges, make each ride an exciting and unique experience. Whether you're a longtime fan or new to the series, the latest Crazy Taxi delivers a nostalgic thrill ride with a modern edge.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Ugh. Expand it out and it will no longer be Crazy Taxi. Its a game defined by its constraints.

Top Bottom