• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

havana club 15 year is probably the first hard alcohol i legit enjoy drinking on the rocks. even with super nice whisky i had trouble casually putting it all down

Meesh

I was weak, eggnog and bourbon, numbing the pain of wife and child separation 😫
I know this pain all too well brother...
Edit: I prefer my drinks neat though. I don't mix any more, for any reason. Don't know why...could be the shittiest whisky but I'll be stubborn and drink it straight... maybe I'm trying to punish myself? Lol

J. Bravo

I got my gf a wonderful soft warm robe for Christmas, and half jokingly suggested I would tie her to the bed with the waist thing you tie the robe closed with....to my (non) surprise, she straight up said yes, do that. No reading or semi embarrassed joking. Just a straight answer. I kind of figured she'd be into it based on past events. Time to do some research. Any tips?

canocha

Merry Christmas drunkies!

kUHKhOC.jpg

This is not going to end well!

:X

Wool

I got my gf a wonderful soft warm robe for Christmas, and half jokingly suggested I would tie her to the bed with the waist thing you tie the robe closed with....to my (non) surprise, she straight up said yes, do that. No reading or semi embarrassed joking. Just a straight answer. I kind of figured she'd be into it based on past events. Time to do some research. Any tips?

try choking her too

merry christmas

Salsa

with my mom dad and grandma alone till like 1am

probably bailin someplace after that

bought some rum

kind of chill compared to other years

I have 1/4 of acid in my wallet but idk

Stayed at the girls house this time. A bit more fun lol. Super drunk again off a liter and a half of rum coke, sochu, beer, chardine, red wine and more...

Also working xmas day in Japan is lame. Gave me nothing to do,had to fill out a shit ton of paperwork soon as I got here.

Upside though... Irish coffee muhaha. Figure why stop the madness. Drinking at work is awesome since I'm at the board of education instead of the school today. Gonna see how long it takes for someone to notice

AcridMeat

Banned
Was at the dopest bike shop ever today. Full bar, food.

Then spent dinner between a set of teenagers and a set of 10 year olds waiting an hour for our food. FuuUUuUuuUuuUuuUU

Merry Christmas EVE

Just finished a 14% 16oz stout by myself. Woulda been half but my SO didn't like it so I drank two halves. Just watched Elf. Great Christmas movie.

Edit: I was just informed by by my SO that it was a 22oz bottle and she did like it, she just didn't feel like drinking it.

Wool

Just finished a 14% 16oz stout by myself. Woulda been half but my SO didn't like it so I drank two halves. Just watched Elf. Great Christmas movie.

Edit: I was just informed by by my SO that it was a 22oz bottle and she did like it, she just didn't feel like drinking it.

lol was she reading this over your shoulder? She didn't like it.

hoggert

Merry Christmas, guys and gals🎄🎅
What did you all get?
Food processor, knife set, baking steel and some Fred perry. How about you? I hope you got alcohol lol because that's all I wanted and instead now I have a 60-70 pound steel sheet to lug home lolololol

ZaCH3000

Scotch all day. About to meet the prettiest Filipina for more drinks after a siesta time nap. Living in Japan bitches... got laid last night, staying on my A game. Money over fist, can't stop this Loco train and my blue eyes are ice while my whisky on the rocks dilutes the same. White boy with the bars baby, new age Elvis, life treats me unfairly when comparisons are made... because they lesser.

This accapella freestyle summarizes my life right now.

Food processor, knife set, baking steel and some Fred perry. How about you? I hope you got alcohol lol because that's all I wanted and instead now I have a 60-70 pound steel sheet to lug home lolololol
So far I got money, all Beatles albums and a cool Seth Sentry beanie from my gf(the whole time I thought she would actually buy the Undertale shirt).

I'm kind of on an alcohol hiatus until New Year's Eve, so no alcohol 😨

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Scotch all day. About to meet the prettiest Filipina for more drinks after a siesta time nap. Living in Japan bitches... got laid last night, staying on my A game. Money over fist, can't stop this Loco train and my blue eyes are ice while my whisky on the rocks dilutes the same. White boy with the bars baby, new age Elvis, life treats me unfairly when comparisons are made... because they lesser.

🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽/🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

Watch out. We've got a cool guy over here.

AcridMeat

Banned
That feeling when you helped polish 4 bottles of wine, a 32 of cider and beer, wake up fresh as a daisy with family hungover as shit.

oops

I like to think we get a finite number of those mornings each year. They're completely random, impossible to predict. It's like going to the Cryptarch with a blue engram and coming back with a purple.

You don't know how/why it happened but you're glad that it did.

Top Bottom