• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

It is really good, but I suddenly had the picture of a cute little kangaroo in my head and couldn't continue.

They also had crocodile and frog legs, but I didn't have the guts for that.

Salsa

I met an 18 goin on 19 year old lesbian a couple weeks ago and now im drinking rum at my sister's empty house waiting for her to come for drinks and go to some party

I dont even know man

she's really cool tho

streets and parties are just filled with teenagers now or somethin. I feel like an old fart

Get'sMad

finally free from the family

made some really dope shrimp and grits and now I got the vodka and some marijuana

this is living my fellas

yoooooooothere's a drunk thread cool

I'm drtunk og my ass on crown royale norther harvest rye and it's not even that good
jim murray plz

kangartoo meet I dunno but i'll try aynyhting once

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just played some breakfast spelunky it was real fun.

Tarkus

Lunch meats, aloe juice, eggs, green tea cake, amarena cherries, milk, siracha and a bunch of other useless old things I should probably throw away >.>
Do you have any tortillas in the cupboard or cheese in the fridge? I'm seeing a breakfast burrito with these ingredients.

Breakfast burrito would be ideal, or if you have bread, you could toast yourself an egg/lunch meat sandwich and douse it in siracha.

I used to snack on lunch meat, Snuggles, then i would run out and still be hungry :(

I have bread but I'm feeling something extra meaty.

Its cold as fuck outside too. Guess I'm walking to get a burger. Might as well drink while I'm at it.

hoggert

my post was ruined so i guesss ill ramble on about why does 8 buck wine taste better then 14 buck wine. i stupidly brought it to dinner with my folks and gf and now my mom wants me to haul a couple of cases of it to her for nye's lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang, just spent all evening moving my girlfriends bed and stuff out of her old apartment.

What would you say was the difference between the two?
Chicko sorry forgot to quote you, was talking to you.

Bacardi superior is white rum, what you think of when you think Bacardi. You normally use this in Cuba libres and Long Island ice teas and the classic Bacardi cocktail.

Bacardi Oro is a darker rum and more fruity/herbal/spiced rum than superior. I usually drink this on the rocks when I want a rum taste without cola mixer.

Edit: stronger tasting rum would be a way to describe Bacardi Oro. And smoother when drunk on the rocks.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Hello fellow drunkards, I've just been down my favourite local, the cat and fiddle and had a real good night. Amyone else feelimg the festive vibe tonight?

bleh wasted 2,000yen (20$) on the club last night, was dead, 6 girls, 40 dudes... stayed like 30mins then bailed. Went to another bar and had some drunk older business ladies hit on me and my friend, then played the best drunk game ever, Wario Ware til like 4am.

The daily grind.

Also bought some $5 white wine... I think I will die if I drink it.

I just spent an absorbent amount of time looking for Unicorn Tears liqueur that would ship to the US. Defeated, I bought Fugu vodka and I'm currently drinking a box of wine trying to decide if it waits til NYE or not.

Also, I don't know what I'm doing for NYE.

Minus_Me

I just spent an absorbent amount of time looking for Unicorn Tears liqueur that would ship to the US. Defeated, I bought Fugu vodka and I'm currently drinking a box of wine trying to decide if it waits til NYE or not.

What exactly is that? Gin liqueur, but at 40% booze? I'm a little confused.

Also bought some $5 white wine... I think I will die if I drink it.

I always remember that cheap as shit vodka and gin they sell at 7/11 or Lawson's for like 450 yen per 500ml. Tastes god awful but it works. I have no idea why the other chains don't carry premium stuff like Daily Yamasaki used to.

But Tokyo is all about the Crystal, Dom and highest aged Japanese Whiskey. All night every night, and you close on your business on that shit.

OMG Dying for a pack of Japanese Lucky Strikes!!!!!

AcridMeat

Banned
Same, just got dropped off from the airport by my buddy I usually go to NYE concerts with, who said they're not going to be in town.

We grabbed a beer at this bar I've been meaning to check out, it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeceeent. It's too quiet here.

Top Bottom