• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

hoggert

Weirdly hilarious watching someone struggle with the final area of talos after using what I guess was walkthroughs to get that far. Thank god for live from playstation
Kony2012

Get'sMad

after tomorrow and this upcoming weekend i'm going to do some long and hard life reevaluation.

which will result in me not drinking for like a month.

Get'sMad

don't be sad! just think of it as a like a brief life revitalization period.

I usually do a hard reset every January anyways.....

Get'sMad

this is what I'm looking at while stoned and drunk as hell

after tomorrow and this upcoming weekend i'm going to do some long and hard life reevaluation.

which will result in me not drinking for like a month.
I was sober for nearly two months this summer, and honestly, it was a major game-changer. I felt my mood, energy levels, quality of sleep, all increase dramatically.

hoggert

Minus I bought my dad a bottle of Yamasaki for a late 70th gift based on your biased testimony in the last thread. It better be good spoiler I know it will 😆

Happy early New Years motherfuckers. My girlfriends ass looks amazing in the little black dress tonight btw maybe I can hold out till tomorrow

Minus_Me

Jet lagged as fuck, gf passed out. Sister walking around somewhere doing who knows what, and my parents and inlaws are playing cards somewhere.

i want a cigarette fuck.

nullset2

drunk af, best new years

here's to all of you gaf. to an enlightening, prosperous, productive and amazing fucking 2016

hoggert

Someone was eating the shrimp in my fucking bathroom dropped the shells in my floor and moved on. There's like two dozen people here im not sure who to accuse and the balls gonna drop in 25 min

J. Bravo

Happy New year's fuckers.

I feel like something is wrong in this relationship, but I also feel like it might just be me

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just gave my girlfriend my tomahawk before going out for a smoke and told her to take me out if I seem different when I get back #justwatcheditfollows

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Mediocre New Year's for me. Last one was pretty shitty but the year was great. Here's for another one?

i have to go into work today why the fuck are they making me work today
three week vacation after this tho so it's all good but damn

why am I this drunk
brain checked out early

work. on new years. what even is my life. cant be that drunk if my still typing this well. even hit that apostrophe up there nailed it

happy 2015 gaf

Tarkus

I left a party and chugged my 9th Terrapin Hopsecutioner on the road (wife was driving). Puked it up in less than 10 seconds. Couldn't get the window down in time. Passenger side door inside and out are stained. Luckily my fleece caught most of it.

Moral of the story: don't chug an IPA.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking hard root beer on the couch watching Bloodborne be played

@.@ 4 days straight of staying out til 8am partying.

Geeze.

Don't remember my new years.... just remember waking up in a bed with 3 other people. Getting random flashes of shit and partying at the club, and everyone keeps telling me I went somewhere with a girl but have 0 fucking clue who she was, but have a ton of messages on my phone from like 4am asking where the fuck I am haha.

Good times, good times.

Going for day 5 before work starts again :)

Top Bottom