• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

pK0W8Zy.png

Hope these will do the job for you guys

Much much better than I hoped ! Thank you so much !

Zackat

GraphicGAF bros

Can someone make this transparent and Santafy this image avi please?

f331C0g.jpg
vqkUETy.png

vnCN5gi.png

So I drew on the hats and made the background/snow and stuff in the first one then realized you wanted it just as a cutout. I had already put the hats on. I will make the normal transparent for you later if you'd like.

Added on the winter backdrop/snowfall one I made because why not :D.

Edit: oh crap. I left that white piece on the right in both that shouldn't be there. I'll fix it tomorrow. I guess I thought it was a piece of shirt or something but it was a prior iteration of a the Santa hat that I didn't fully erase.

Cornbread78

vqkUETy.png

vnCN5gi.png

So I drew on the hats and made the background/snow and stuff in the first one then realized you wanted it just as a cutout. I had already put the hats on. I will make the normal transparent for you later if you'd like.

Added on the winter backdrop/snowfall one I made because why not :D.

Edit: oh crap. I left that white piece on the right in both that shouldn't be there. I'll fix it tomorrow. I guess I thought it was a piece of shirt or something but it was a prior iteration of a the Santa hat that I didn't fully erase.

These are both awesome in their own way. The soft touch with the snow is awesome!

That makes the decision even harder now, lol.

Inspired by the Mass Effect's Andromeda Initiative logo I made a new Avatar, but I'm not sure what seems better.

Completely going Militaratus:
2LhbAA0.png

Added a little NeoGaf into the mix:
wdeUgQQ.png

Which seems better?

Zackat

Can someone make this avatar sized?
Ybj3uLF.png

can I get my current avatar as a transparent please?
6BWg3I0.png

If one of you lovely folks could avatar-ify this up for me i'd really appreciate it :D
bohzLs5.png

this image was really dark in some parts so I took some liberties with the cutout on some of the armor. hope I got it right/good enough lol.
I'd really appreciate a nice avatared version of santa for the rest of the festive season (and next!)
15355743_10158004574765352_5424778426958883061_n.jpg
K7jNUxa.png

Any way I can get just the crest avatar-sized with no (or a transparent) background?

KhX5VAM.png

that's as big as I could get it so it would fit without distorting it.

Top Bottom