• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Rocketz

Anybody help me out with this one?

Sf2VpBC.png

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Any chance someone can hook me up with NERFED in fancy red letters over my avatar, given the new patch?

Thank you.

theapg

Could someone please remove the background from this image so its just the guy shrugging? Kind of like my current avatar? I appreciate it if anyone decides to help out.

VYqx0rU.jpg

Zackat

Zackat

Could someone please remove the background from this image so its just the guy shrugging? Kind of like my current avatar? I appreciate it if anyone decides to help out.

VYqx0rU.jpg

l6Z6KLR.png

Now I could crop it differently so he would be bigger, but I can't get it to look any bigger than that with his full wingspan.

Billy D. not recruiting this guy when he played in Gainesville has to be one his biggest gaffes ever in his coaching career. smh.

I'll go on the last one. Thanks.
bQAcD4g.png

Can someone resize and make transparent? Cut off a bit of his shoulders if the ratio makes his head too slim/small. Thanks!
EDIT: I hope I'm not too late with this edit, but if you can keep the smoke from his cigarette in, that would be great.

Ketch

I'm trying to make an avatar of li ming (the hero in the top right) that looks as derpy as possible, but I can't crop the image and back it big enough without it getting too distorted. can anyone help me out?

Like a zoom in on her face with that derpy look going on would be perfect.

Zackat

I'm trying to make an avatar of li ming (the hero in the top right) that looks as derpy as possible, but I can't crop the image and back it big enough without it getting too distorted. can anyone help me out?

Like a zoom in on her face with that derpy look going on would be perfect.

GnswCEi.png

m5slb80.png

alXAcyF.png

just gave you all the options. found a larger picture of it

Could someone please add transparency to this so that only the the capsule shows up?

Please!
wVHU32I.png

Current avatar could use some cleaning up if anyone is interested.

Mouse is missing otherwise I'd do it myself. Too troublesome w a Steam controller lol.

Top Bottom