• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Puruzi

Banned
Us6cejy.gif

Can someone clean this up for me and make it avatar sized please?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Could someone possibly take the grey background out of my avatar?

Blu(e)

Can anyone work their magic on these two?
I think it looks better in my head but just Sombra by herself and a transparency on the white portions?

If that's too difficult, just Sombra with a transparent background is enough.

Zackat

with the third eyeball and pigtails, you are gonna have to get someone with talent to draw that on there lol. I can't get it to work. Here is the cutout I made of it if someone else wants to try.

http://imgur.com/ZREXwSE
Can anyone work their magic on these two?

I think it looks better in my head but just Sombra by herself and a transparency on the white portions?

If that's too difficult, just Sombra with a transparent background is enough.
7ZnvdYN.png

I tried this a bunch of different ways, with the white made transparent and everything. This is the best looking one, imo. It kind of lost its structure without the white parts that I left. I can cut you out the second one later, if you'd like.

G5oTc9T.png

I will do yours later tonight Oroch

Squire

Banned
with the third eyeball and pigtails, you are gonna have to get someone with talent to draw that on there lol. I can't get it to work. Here is the cutout I made of it if someone else wants to try.

7ZnvdYN.png

I tried this a bunch of different ways, with the white made transparent and everything. This is the best looking one, imo. It kind of lost its structure without the white parts that I left. I can cut you out the second one later, if you'd like.

G5oTc9T.png

I will do yours later tonight Oroch

thank you!!

Blu(e)

7ZnvdYN.png

Maybe a slight edit for the first picture with this cut out in mind?
EQUDreU.jpg

I kind of like it with the shoulder intact.

I also would absolutely appreciate you doing the second one as well. Maybe something like this?
KlUIILp.jpg

I would like the whole body but it might be too tiny.

Thank you for your time. I really do appreciate this.

Zackat

Can I ask for a transparency avatar from this pic?

I want the far right girl with the twin hats
7feCsFe.png

Maybe a slight edit for the first picture with this cut out in mind?
EQUDreU.jpg

I kind of like it with the shoulder intact.

I also would absolutely appreciate you doing the second one as well. Maybe something like this?
KlUIILp.jpg

I would like the whole body but it might be too tiny.

Thank you for your time. I really do appreciate this.
55ypJsb.png

9hrtMtD.png

Could someone make this a transparent avatar for me please? Greatly appreciated.

latest

I took yours and cut out the white parts in the arms and a little that was around his knees. Hope that's okay.

NT0nXqr.png

AjpvP6n.png

Ray Down

Banned

Thanks for trying, I appreciate it.

Though I was wondering if someone now could make an ava of this img but still keep the flowers and remove the name and dark space. Or just the face cutout since that's easier :p
tumblr_oiz2hqs1nP1uvwy9uo1_500.jpg

Zackat

Can I please get a transparent avatar and full sized avatar of the one on the right
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwarsrebels/images/0/0a/SWR_S3_Sabine.jpg

Please and thank you!

that is a tiiiiinnyyy picture lol

Thanks for trying, I appreciate it.

Though I was wondering if someone now could make an ava of this img but still keep the flowers and remove the name and dark space. Or just the face cutout since that's easier :p
tumblr_oiz2hqs1nP1uvwy9uo1_500.jpg
3CGBf4B.png

bd3ff9C.png

GGO1IE6.png

I made these even though I see I am a little late, I'll post em anyway.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Hi guys. In anticipation of January 20th, I need a black ribbon with "USA" or "U.S.A." on it added to my avatar. Thanks.

Zackat

Hi guys. In anticipation of January 20th, I need a black ribbon with "USA" or "U.S.A." on it added to my avatar. Thanks.
eLZ7iiy.png

how's that?

http://starwarsrebels.wikia.com/wiki/File:SWR_S3_Sabine.jpg
I got rid of the quick link 3 times and it kept going back after a bit for some reason.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bla5zR2.png

49Z8fcd.png
full size

she is pretty small scaled for the forum. I will cut out one of the others you posted tomorrow. If you like that one, however, I could just recrop it to make it more suitable.

Top Bottom