• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GC console w/ two games free @ Ebgames (FF:CC, Player's choice game)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Offer in store and online

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/systems/gc/default.asp#bundle2

Limited Time Offer: Buy any New GameCube hardware and get a Nintendo Player's Choice game for free plus a free copy of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles!
To redeem this offer, place a new GameCube system, and a Nintendo Player's Choice game (Make sure it's one published by Nintendo) into your shopping cart and enter coupon code GCFREEGM. Offer not valid on Pre-Played items. Limit 1 offer per customer. Not valid with any other offer. No Dealers. Offer subject to change at any time.

Nintendo GameCube is focused on fun. With a game library of hundreds of titles in all possible genres, powerful technical specs, and a cast of exclusive characters unrivalled by any other system, players in search of a great gaming experience need look no farther.

GameCube Game Console Includes:

* Platinum, Jet Black or Indigo GameCube Console
* Platinum, Jet Black or Indigo Controller
* A/V Cable
* Power Cord

Due to the size and weight of this item, an additional shipping and handling charge of $5.00 will be added to your order.

demi

It's not great but it makes good trade fodder.

I didn't even understand the story, if there was even any.

Juice

My experience with FF:CC was kind of abnormal, in that I played the entire game the way it was supposed to be played.

I just happen to live in a dorm with a few gaming friends, all with GBA's and cables. So we played through the entirity of the game by beating little bits piecemeal every night in a group of 4. It took us over a month, but we became really good friends out of the deal.

After we finally beat it, we just played Halo 1 on the LAN in 16 player matches every night for a year.

Lame, perhaps. But now we have a really compatible set of housemates.

dbish

Juice, if by beat it you mean "made it to the last boss and gave up because it was impossible" than yes, we did beat it. Great few months of fun though, it's too bad there was that huge difficulty spike...kinda like Metroid Prime 2...

Anywhose, I recomend the game if you can play it with some people, have gameboys, link cables and are able to ignore the last boss. And, yes, I am aware that I just recomended a game to about 2% of the population.

Juice

dbish said:
Juice, if by beat it you mean "made it to the last boss and gave up because it was impossible" than yes, we did beat it.

I totally just got Bish-Slapped! True, we didn't "beat it," but two of us did throw Action Replay on to see the uber lame ending after the five ungodly long boss battles at the end.

Anywhose, I recomend the game if you can play it with some people, have gameboys, link cables and are able to ignore the last boss. And, yes, I am aware that I just recomended a game to about .002% of the population.

Fixed.

Top Bottom