• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GoldenEye:Rogue Agent Hong Kong video!!

DSN2K

nonono2.gif

SaitoH

Looks pretty decent, but much more of your typical FPS. Too bad since the only James Bond game I've ever liked was Everything or Nothing.

>_>

Kuroyume

Banned
I like how at the beginning of the trailer the main character punches the enemy and the enemy spins in the air like 5 times before falling to the ground...

While watching that video, everything reminded me more of Perfect Dark than it did of Goldeneye. Especially the sections they show later on in the video.

I think it looks pretty decent though, it's just going to be ripped apart because of the name.

Matlock said:
If the AI weren't so retarded, that would be extremely hot.

The AI isn't retarded though, at least not at E3. In fact one of the Halo AI programmers is working on the GoldenEye AI. Sorta hard to tell what the AI is like in such short clips.

eshwaaz

I've been waiting for seven years for someone to implement location-specific hit and death animations as well as Goldeneye did. It looks like the wait continues.

Still having characters that are essentially bounding boxes when it comes to hit detection is ridiculous.

I also really, really hope that those explosions are placeholders. They're pathetic.

Top Bottom