• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metal Gear Production Hotline video by Konami (New Delta footage etc.)

VulcanRaven

They talk about Delta and the feedback they got from the gameplay press event. Video has subtitles:

No release date yet but the game is playable from start to finish. They talk about it at 13:00.

They also show a longer part of the opening cutscene. I like how it says based on Metal Gear Solid 3 and shows the original team credits. Good that Konami is not rushing the game. Would have been great to get it for the 20th anniversary of MGS3 but I'm glad that they are taking their time.

About Master Collection Vol 2 at 14:38. They can't say much but the answer is interesting. Its great to see Konami being this open.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
why does ns float while running around???

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The Volume 2 segment, they're straight up saying that they're working on it but since other games don't have existing HD versions they can easily scalp off of, it will take them some time.

2 of the 3 games in the first collection already had incredible HD ports which they just re-packaged without even increasing their resolutions lol.

Vol 2 isn't coming any time soon.

kiphalfton

A feminine looking woman talking about video games.

b0291ce8-8dae-48f5-86a5-d769ea021b6f_text.gif

Sybrix

Weird how the health bar is at the bottom centre of the screen.

Would rather it be top left like the original.

VulcanRaven

September 27
  • 12:00 to 13:00 – Metal Gear Production Hotline at Tokyo Game Show 2024 – A live edition of "Metal Gear Production Hotline," a program featuring information and behind-the-scenes look at the Metal Gear series with the developers. Featuring Tsukika Momoyama (host), Noriaki Okamura (production producer), Yuji Korekado (creative producer), and Jiro Oishi (promotional manager).

Top Bottom