• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct upcoming Live on September 1st at 16:00 CEST for 3DS

I really hope people aren't actually expecting big things from this nintendo direct - that's just setting yourself up for heartbreak.

I just hope there's some pokemon and phoenix wright stuff (though I could do without the latter since the game is coming out in just a few days).

Forkball

What will Mother 3 be renamed as?

Earthbound 2
Earthbound: Lucas' Adventure
Earthbound: Lucas' Quest
Earthbound fearing Lucas from the Earthbound Series
Earthbound X

maxcriden

Is it time for another Super Mario sidescroller? One last big-ass mainline title to send the 3DS off. COME ON

I'd love that, but the indication we got from Miyamoto at E3 was we'd have to wait until next year at the least to see the next Mario entry. Perhaps he only meant 3D Mario. But, at the same time, I think Nintendo at one point said the next 2D one won't be a NSMB game. So my expectations of a new 3DS Mario happening are very low, unfortunately.

Nia

Five minutes to go. I have missed this feeling. The last few minutes before a Direct. I hope it's decent at least.

Banned
Everyone is gonna be paying attention to the last minute of the direct like 👀👀👀

Hoping for somw big announcement because this worldwide.

mStudios

4 minutes

SuperSah

Banned
Come on... one more mainline Mario game to send off the 3DS. Even a SM64 3D remake would make me happy.

But this is Nintendo so it won't happen :(

No YouTube for EU, but you can watch it in your country's Nintendo.com (if you don't want Twitch)
I found that was about 15 seconds behind twitch...which seems to be about 12-15 seconds behind real time anyway (as indicated by the handy countdown the NOE stream provides).

Top Bottom