• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct upcoming Live on September 1st at 16:00 CEST for 3DS

qko

At this point the one big "whoa" announcement for me would be putting a Dragon Warrior/Quest I-III collection/package in DQVII or those games on the eShop.

All DQ games (except X in America) would be able to be played on the 3DS. That would be really neat.

Wasn't going to watch this but I'm awake so sure!

I feel bad for saying this but hoping for some New 3DS exclusives. Baring that I really hope for some new indies or just smaller titles in general since I can't think of any big franchises I still want on the 3DS really. Actually, yeah, give me Kersploosh 2.

Terrorblot

At this point the one big "whoa" announcement for me would be putting a Dragon Warrior/Quest I-III collection/package in DQVII or those games on the eShop.

All DQ games (except X in America) would be able to be played on the 3DS. That would be really neat.

ESHOP would be great but if they did a super simple quaint remake of I-II/III I would be the happiest girl alive. On a side note I'm still trying to find a decent deal on VI for DS but I've had no luck :|

In for Mother 3 localisation, new amiibo being dated and maybe, just maybe, a sneaky NX Direct date at the end.

I have fairly low hopes/expectations for this one.

I'm playing theatrhythm to pass the time and in hopes that I invoke the game gods to rewrite world history so that we wouldn't have to pray for a localization of DQ theatrhythm.

God dammit you guys, you do this to yourselves every single time. This thread was actually sane for a while but the final hours seems to have got the better of everyone again.

Menitta

Either this direct will be good, or this thread will be good.

NnoGhN1.gif

Piccoro

I wish they would announce a price drop for 3DS. I wanna buy one for so long. If the price comes down I will get one tomorrow...

Top Bottom