• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct upcoming Live on September 1st at 16:00 CEST for 3DS

PsionBolt

What will Mother 3 be renamed as?

Earthbound 2
Earthbound: Lucas' Adventure
Earthbound: Lucas' Quest
Earthbound fearing Lucas from the Earthbound Series
Earthbound X

End of Earthbound. Plays off of Earthbound Beginnings, and plus, we all remember that scene were Kumatora is in a coma and Lucas... Right?

I'd rather see more Mario Maker updates tbh...

Mario Maker 3DS? I'd fuck w that

I'd love that, but the indication we got from Miyamoto at E3 was we'd have to wait until next year at the least to see the next Mario entry. Perhaps he only meant 3D Mario. But, at the same time, I think Nintendo at one point said the next 2D one won't be a NSMB game. So my expectations of a new 3DS Mario happening are very low, unfortunately.

I wasn't aware Miyamoto made those comments. I am really, REALLY itching for a new sidescrolling Mario title that abandons the 'New' aesthetic. I wish they'd get a young team on it and do sprite-based artwork, but just throw everything at the wall w it. Let them really do some crazy shit. Would have thought that would be amazing in 3D. We all know it's coming, it's just what incarnation we get is causing me some stress haha

Heartfyre

Hopefully the last time we hear from Nintendo before talking about NX. A 3DS show is fine -- there's a lot releasing over the next few months.

Genio88

-PC on Youtube Stream and GAF Checked
-Air Conditioner Checked
-Peanuts Butter Snack Checked
-Hope for last minute NX news Checked

Top Bottom