• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Prince of Persia 2 trailer (platforming video)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Looks great. Where are the people that said this game wasn't gonna have platforming like the first title? :p

Direct Link doesn't work, regular link is to IGN, and downloaing IGN's media through Safari blows ass.

Edit: Got it to work with some fiddling. It looks really good. I'm still not sure about the game's story though.

Vark

Xtreme HEAD CHOPPING ACTION!!!!!111!

Platforming looks stricklying similar to the first game except for that spin around the pole move (which is more combat) and the swingin on the rope thats attached to the wall thing (as opposed to swinging on the ropes that are just sort of hanging there.)

Lookin' good, cept for that end logo.. what the hell.

SaitoH

StrikerObi said:
Direct Link doesn't work, regular link is to IGN, and downloaing IGN's media through Safari blows ass.

Edit: Got it to work with some fiddling. It looks really good. I'm still not sure about the game's story though.

The impenetrable wall of ice is melting! MELTING!

^_~

Ps. Just buggin' =P

Pps. Looks awesome!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
now that's the prince i know. glad to see they've kept the bloom lighting in the outdoor sections.

So many people workin here with a huge angst problem... Terrible.

Though the game still looks sick from a gameplay point of view.

If you only knew how cool Splinter Cell Chaos theory will turn out.

Top Bottom