• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Rumble Roses Info/Pics

Rumble Roses now comes with bonus fanservice:

The other finisher type, the humiliation move, adds insult to injury, usually resulting in a rather gratuitous panty shot. The aggressor is given camera control in these situations, allowing you to move around or zoom in on various bits with the right analog stick.

Lots of other information and pictures, including the Promise System (Which sounds a lot like Fable's boasting system), weapons, a new character, the story mode, and an ugly ass crowd at Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/wwxrumblerose/preview_6105364.html

919556_20040820_screen005.jpg

919556_20040820_screen017.jpg

919556_20040820_screen015.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
xsarien said:
Sometimes I wonder if Japan's just mocking us.
The developer was asked by the American counterparts to add Mud Wrestling to the game. They didn't understand why they'd want it but added it in anyways.

I really hope this is a very well fleshed out wrestling game because this is most likely going to sell quite a few copies.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Compared to other wrestling games, this is just incredibly well animated. Oh, and the little hearts coming out of her p**** in the video #7, definitely bring the WTF moment home.

BuG

...allowing you to move around or zoom in on various bits with the right analog stick.
Hmm, I'd have figured this feature would be handled by the left analog stick, therefore freeing up the right hand for functions more important.

Sho Nuff

Banned
Some of those moves are great in the new movies.

Too bad the animation is FUCKTACULARLY AWFUL. Yukes needs to get a decent animation blending system and hire a small army of cleanup animators to fix the unspeakable garbage that is the Smackdown motion library. Wrestlemania on GC and the RAW games had better flowing motion than this.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Wrestlemania on GC and the RAW games had better flowing motion than this.
Heh, I always thought those two games had garbage-like animations, just as I thought about Smackdown. This is actually the first wrestling game that I think moves decently.

evil ways

I really hope those aren't life bars under the character's names. Life bars and wrestling games to me don't mix so well.

Fatalah

919556_20040819_screen019.jpg

This picture is amazing for many reasons. But her face looks beautiful in such a way that makes you hope there's a part 2 for this game on PS3 or Xenon.

Yukes is the only company working on this game?

Because man, to go from drawing gritty mean-ass guys, to finessefull women....hard job.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Fatalah said:
919556_20040819_screen019.jpg

This picture is amazing for many reasons. But her face looks beautiful in such a way that makes you hope there's a part 2 for this game on PS3 or Xenon.

Xbox could do that.

Top Bottom