• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New sexy redband trailer for Fleshes of Flesh looks amazing

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I watched the trailer, it was weird I wasn't interested.

spanish time GIF

Pejo

Is the whole movie shot like that, or was it just edited by the trailer?

Anyways, sure, I'll get stoned and watch this.

Soodanim

This strikes me as the sort of film that expects you to find deep meaning in people standing still doing sod all. Probably for a long time, too, with a 7:22 runtime. I imagine even the most hardened film fanatics would have a hard time being interested in this. Words like pretentious come to mind, but at best it's extremely niche.

If you are into this then great for you, but this couldn't be less appealing to me unless it transitioned into an episode of My Little Pony. Actually that might be the better option, thinking about it, at least you wouldn't lose an entire waking day getting through it.

Am I being too harsh?
Only in America is this a 'red band' trailer.

Shit like that is on well before the watershed here in the UK.
A NIPPLE and not just one bumcheek but TWO of them, Tams. How much more red can it be?!

joliedict

Neo Member
A premiere launch trailer is available (12/09)... ..and to me it looks terrific

Well ..I was waiting for It too After i was hooked by the First trailer and the Redband One was really good to me.....yes must admit the duration could be a problem but what Is curious to me Is that we spend even more hours in series and miniseries and a feature film of 7 hours Is Just pretentious

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I have no idea what I just watched or why I should be hyped. That "trailer" told me nothing. No dialogue and just people walking/sitting.

It looks like a students failed art project.

Am I too old? Is this what kids are into these days?

NeededSleep

I've been waiting for this for a while and now they have just released two new trailers, simply dazzling - love this style:

No thanks. This looks really boring and bad. Like student film bad that they threw it into chatgpt and asked it to edit it for them.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Blindly dances Dangel Fox on her death-routine as a ruthless top broker manager. But Creature groans and chokes, the abyss is just one step away. And here it comes the raising collapse. And the unearthly awakening. A repossession. The voyage to light and spirit starts over. Ecstatic, sensorial, absolute. Flashing. Straight to an extreme and piercing choice of eternity.

I'm good, thanks.

Top Bottom