• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Super Luigi U |OT| I do it !

javac

On one hand I already own NSMBU and want this asap.

On the other hand I want a boxed copy.

Digital.
Physical.
Digital?
Physical?

This managed to sneak up on me, I shouldn't have played that Newer Super Mario Bros Wii fan mod last week, i'm going to be all new super mario'd out, then again this isn't Mario, it's Green Guy and his slightly different physics which is probably the biggest shift the gameplay in this series has taken across all its entries.

Well anyway i'll be on this DLC.

Tunic

I do plan on getting the digital release tomorrow. Should be fun and challenging. My fiance will be extremely excited too!

Bururian

I don't own a WiiU, but when this comes out in August, I'll be grabbing it so I'll have a game ready for when I do eventually get a WiiU

Murrah

Banned
Is this confirmed coming out at midnight? I guess it makes sense since it's being treated as a major game instead of a downloadable title, but I was just under the assumption it would be out at noon tomorrow. Pretty pumped if midnight is true though, it'll be perfect break from beetle hunting in Animal Crossing

chrono01

It's going to be so difficult to not purchase the downloadable DLC in addition to a retail copy.

I already have a physical copy pre-ordered, and will definitely be picking it up at launch. My only dilemma now is whether I should buy a digital copy too just so I don't have to wait 2+ months to play the game. ~_~

Why do you make me face such a decision, Nintendo!?

I'm looking forward to this game, but man is that 100 second timer a bummer. Stages will be over too quickly. Still, for the price it's good. Will buy this in the next few days.

Yuterald

Will there be a challenge/mission mode for Luigi as well? I finally completed New Super Mario Bros. U's main game last night at 100% completion (all 5 Stars), but I still have a butt load of the challenges left to Gold. Needless to say, it'll be awhile before I tackle that feat. Just curious if Luigi's getting a similar mode?

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Why is it £20? $20 is about £13 right?

It's £20? I can only see the € price, not the £ one.

Still, €20 should never be £20 Nintendo! Just checked the E-shop and no price there yet.

New Luigi U unworthy of review as it won't attract clicks.

New CoD map pack needs reviews though.

Edit: I found starting the game with the pro controller works.

Neo Child

Banned
Can someone post LP's as soon as they find them please?

I know WiiRikeToPray are doing this but considering they are like on World 5 out of 15 of Newer Mario Bros it might not be for a while unless they drop it

jwhit28

I wonder if the limited retail release will be as limited as the limited edition 3DS consoles? First day or nothing.

Top Bottom