• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newsweek: Ivanka Trump and Donald Jr. tried to 'bump' Tiffany out of her inheritance,

Tripon

http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trum...ny-out-her-inheritance-according-newly-670841

Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. were embroiled in a battle to take away inheritance money from their sister, Tiffany Trump, according to a new archive of the conversations Donald Trump had on-air with The Howard Stern Show.

Donald Trump told Howard Stern that Ivanka and Donald Jr. weren’t happy when they discovered they’d have another sibling, and agreed when Stern asked whether the two were working together to “bump off a child.”

“Do your older children get nervous every time you have another child?” Stern asked, referring to the children's inheritance. Every time Donald Trump has another child, the others are at risk of receiving less money. Exactly how much the Trumps will be inheriting is up for debate.

If Tiffany doesn’t lose her inheritance, Donald Trump said she and the rest of the Trumps would receive at least Trump Online University and Trump Ice, according to the tapes. After multiple lawsuits, Trump University is now defunct. Trump Ice, a bottled-water brand with Trump’s face taped across the bottle, is still in business.

Newsweek exclusively obtained this previously unreleased audio and transcript from December 2005 from The Howard Stern Show, along with 15 hours of Trump talking to Stern from 1993 to August 25, 2015. An anonymous person sent the audio file earlier this month of the individual Trump-Stern interviews by Dropbox to the website Factba.se. The site developers requested the Stern-Trump interview audio files on Stern fan sites and Reddit earlier this year. It was made searchable for Newsweek before they were public for the first time on Monday.

trump-ice.jpg

This....people buy this?

this is the traditional american family the right wants

best case scenario is that they all go on vacation and some umineko shit happens

Dalek

I like how Newsweek is crowing that this is “previously unreleased audio” when that actually aired on the show and I heard that episode live.

Incredible, in Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Seventeen, there is still a family out there engaging in medieval intra-family backstabbing politics to be the official heir.

I should get back to my Crusader Kings 2 campaign before it goes cold...

This family always reminded me of the Bluths. Except everyone is either a Gob or a Lindsay.
and Donald is George Sr. obv
lighttreason.gif

CazTGG

Maybe the pivot re: Trump that media is so fixated on is actually Tiffany Trump turning rogue.

Still wouldn't make up for her supporting Trump in the first place if it did happen...

Hex

Banned
Trump Ice seems to me like something Trump would own and then sell the product at full cost to all of his properties and country clubs

mike6467

Incredible, in Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Seventeen, there is still a family out there engaging in medieval intra-family backstabbing politics to be the official heir.

I should get back to my Crusader Kings 2 campaign before it goes cold...

This makes me want a sequel in a modern setting but with the same archaic social standards/practices.

Edit: My Mom had a date to get married when her husband was diagnosed with late stage cancer. His kids tried to convince them to bail on the marriage and it escalated quite a bit, he actually ended up writing her into his will for MORE because of it.

People are horrible and money brings out the worst.

jstripes

Banned
True justice would be if the rest of the Trumps went to jail, and Tiffany was left with the scraps of their empire.

gabbo

Why is she hated so much? Does he rage at the thought of Marla or something, and thus takes it out on their daughter?

Top Bottom