• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newsweek: Ivanka Trump and Donald Jr. tried to 'bump' Tiffany out of her inheritance,

rjinaz

Tiffany is probably the only decent person among them, so naturally they ostracize her.

My guess is with crap like this she probably saw them all for the snakes they were and stayed the hell clear. I mean you know when people don't want you around and I'm sure the signals were loud as hell and Trump being who he is probably encouraged it. Sibling rival for daddy's affections may the strongest child win!

Slayven

My guess is with crap like this she probably saw them all for the snakes they were and stayed the hell clear. I mean you know when people don't want you around and I'm sure the signals were loud as hell.

I don't want to want to anthropomorphize her into something she isn't. Could be she is just as bad of them, but wants to keep it private and just enjoy being rich without the bullshit.

rjinaz

I don't want to want to anthropomorphize her into something she isn't. Could be she is just as bad of them, but wants to keep it private and just enjoy being rich without the bullshit.

Sure it's possible. But the most memorable thing I can think on about Tiffany is when she dodged a hug from Trump so that right there tells me something about her, so I'll assume the best unless she shows otherwise.

trump-ice.jpg

This....people buy this?

Water isn't a human right

Incredible, in Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Seventeen, there is still a family out there engaging in medieval intra-family backstabbing politics to be the official heir.

I should get back to my Crusader Kings 2 campaign before it goes cold...

This really doesn't seem uncommon among wealthy families, just might be one of the few times you'll hear about it.

"This really doesn't seem uncommon among wealthy families, just might be one of the few times you'll hear about it."

It's not uncommon among middle class or even poor families if there's something of worth to be inherited.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
She was sitting at the table with Chelsea and Hillary at the post-inauguration dinner instead of other Trumps, lol.

This sounds like Trump lying and bragging about his ultra-aggressive kids on Stern, like he was making Super Business Children who would starve their own sister to get ahead.

A) I don't actually believe they'd do tbis as terrible a human beings as they are, especially Don Jr. Just seems so typically Trump braggy.

B) what kind or horrible lawyers is Trump admitting that he has, where his kids can 'bump off' another daughter that he's willing an inheritance to?

Cheerilee

Why is she hated so much? Does he rage at the thought of Marla or something, and thus takes it out on their daughter?

Donald Trump had three children with Ivana, and then he cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples, which led to him divorcing Ivana and marrying Marla. So Donald's daughter by way of Marla is a sore spot for the Ivana trio.

And then, Marla quickly divorced Donald. Tiffany was raised by her mother on the far side of the continent, and Donald apparently forgot she existed.

The Ivana trio meanwhile, were sent to boarding school once the first divorce happened, and when they emerged from school as adults they latched back onto Donald
's money

So the Ivana trio have never been seen as anything other than "real Trumps" (who went off to boarding school for a while), while Tiffany is the bastard child from a homewrecking affair.

The Ivana trio is currently forced to accept Barron, because he (and Melania) is currently Donald's favorite new toy.

I suspect that Donald doesn't hate Tiffany, he just forgets she exists, because they were never close. I suspect that he's dismayed when he finds the Ivana trio plotting against Tiffany, because he wants his children to get along and love each other like a normal family does, but he has no idea how to make that happen, because he's a terrible human being.

Donald Trump had three children with Ivana, and then he cheated on Ivana with Marla Maples, which led to him divorcing Ivana and marrying Marla. So Donald's daughter by way of Marla is a sore spot for the Ivana trio.

And then, Marla quickly divorced Donald. Tiffany was raised by her mother on the far side of the continent, and Donald apparently forgot she existed.

The Ivana trio meanwhile, were sent to boarding school once the first divorce happened, and when they emerged from school as adults they latched back onto Donald
's money

So the Ivana trio have never been seen as anything other than "real Trumps" (who went off to boarding school for a while), while Tiffany is the bastard child from a homewrecking affair.

The Ivana trio is currently forced to accept Barron, because he (and Melania) is currently Donald's favorite new toy.

I suspect that Donald doesn't hate Tiffany, he just forgets she exists, because they were never close. I suspect that he's dismayed when he finds the Ivana trio plotting against Tiffany, because he wants his children to get along and love each other like a normal family does, but he has no idea how to make that happen, because he's a terrible human being.

damn. this picture had me thinking the siblings were all happy together.

161111_2020_pt3a_16x9_992.jpg

lenovox1

damn. this picture had me thinking the siblings were all happy together.

161111_2020_pt3a_16x9_992.jpg

I highly doubt they all truly hate it even dislike each other, only because it would be juicy celebrity gossip if they did. I'm sure they are or were simply not close with the girl.

What happened to Newsweek? Super click bait headline stuff. These interviews are just Trump getting attention and playing along with Stern for laughs. Stern is the instigator, Trump just wanted some listeners. He was a washed up has been at that point.

It’s interesting but Christ it isn’t newsworthy or serious. Trump is a shit president and person but this is pretty dumb.

Cheerilee

I highly doubt they all truly hate it even dislike each other, only because it would be juicy celebrity gossip if they did. I'm sure they are or were simply not close with the girl.

Ivanka has supposedly been mentoring Tiffany since she made the choice to become a Trump, but then you hear that she's been plotting with Donald Jr to shove Tiffany out of the picture, that way Donald's money after he kicks the bucket can be split four ways (25% each), rather than five ways (20% each).

Ivanka pretends to love Tiffany like a sister, but really she doesn't (there's no reason why she would). Apparently, she would throw Tiffany under the bus for a five percent boost in her inheritance, even though she's already rich. And I'm sure that's true for the rest of the family (aside from Barron, who's young and probably innocent enough to believe the lies).

No news is good news, the fact that we know nothing at this point about Tiffany probably means she's at least an average person.

Because you know reporters would be digging from some dirt on all of them...

That is defunct... and a water bottle line that no one buys.

So there are two possible things going on here:

1) He actually thinks Trump U. and Ice are worth gold.
2) He wants to keep all his money for himself and doesn't give a shit about his kids future.

Both of which are delusional AF.

Seiryoden

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Then came the unveiling of Fred Sr.’s will, which Donald had helped draft. It divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.”

Freddy’s children sued, claiming that an earlier version of the will had entitled them to their father’s share of the estate, but that Donald and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia, to cut them out.

A week later, Mr. Trump retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits critical to his nephew’s infant child.

“I was angry because they sued,” he explained during last week’s interview.

Top Bottom