• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

eznark

Banned
Oh god. Whitta just tweeted about football. I forgot the SF hipster clown dandies pretend to like sports come championship time. Go Falcons. Sigh.

Quikies83

Being an Ole Miss grad, I really want the 49ers to win... But being a lifetime Kansas City Chiefs fan, I also want to see Tony G get a ring. Without a doubt, the best TE I've ever gotten to watch play the game.
I still hate that he got away from KC...

jakncoke

Banned
Oh god. Whitta just tweeted about football. I forgot the SF hipster clown dandies pretend to like sports come championship time. Go Falcons. Sigh.

Surprised we havent gotten a devo visit. Maybe come Super Bowl if there is one we'll get a visit like mlb thread did :p

Quikies83

You shoulda sucked less.

No shit. He played with two quarterbacks that were even capable in KC -- Joe Montana and Trent Green... Do I need to list the pile of shit that had been throwing the ball to him as a Chief? He had to go to a winning team at this point in his career..
I just didn't expect him to have so many great years left in him after he left KC.

Godslay

Banned
Meanwhile in Detroit...

xVhu7.gif

Top Bottom