• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

My hatred for the Niners is pure and strong.

Those were Raider fans. My hatred for the 49ers stems from being a non-Bay Area sports fan living in the Bay Area. I hate every sports team here.

I can support the hate for the Raiders, Giants, A's, and Warriors.

Man, they just replayed clips from last year's AFC championship game on NFLN.
Had Ray Lewis mic'd up.
Ugh, the silence when they missed that last FG is just heartbreaking...

Afrikan

Zach Miller had a career day last week. I think the 9ers are going to unleash VD on Atlanta big time today.

and I wouldn't be surprised if we get huge gains or a TD from LaMichael James when the Falcons defense gets too focused on keeping Kaep from going to the outside.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
and I wouldn't be surprised if we get huge gains or a TD from LaMichael James when the Falcons defense gets too focused on keeping Kaep from going to the outside.
Or they overcompensate and do a three man pass rush in dime coverage all game, leading to Frank Gore breaking records.

Bah. Is NBC the only major network that actually streams their coverage?
I'm at work and want to avoid having to deal with Fox's Cleatus-infused game tracker again.

Anyways, Falcons got this.
Falcons got this.
Please Falcons, get this...

Afrikan

AJ Jenkins IMO.

yeah, Walker brought him along to catch some footballs from the jugs.....about 500 of them.

Walker kind of slipped up and said Jenkins might be a huge factor in this game....so I'm wondering what they got planned. I know he dropped that easy 3rd down pass against the Cards, but in preseason he showed great hands and the ability to catch away from his body...and speed as well....so I'm sooooo eager to see him finally show what he can do.

Best week was last week, everyone knows that.

Oh god I forgot FARK was a think. Does that still exist? Between that and Idle Thumbs talking about tucows on their podcast this has been a blast from the past hour for me!

Had to look up tucows. Mind Blown. Haven't heard that word in years.

Here's Two more:

Altavista

Dogpile

Or they overcompensate and do a three man pass rush in dime coverage all game.

LOL if they did that then Gore and crew would just gash them all day long. Falcons have to make Kaep pass and just hope he cant hit the open guys like Wilson did. I am not one of these people that thinks the Falcons are frauds, but I think this is a terrible matchup for them.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Let the Good Times Roll! Go Falcons!

iw2wviX8MysgE.jpg

Afrikan

who were the best safeties Ryan had to face this year?

I really doubt he is going to get anything over the top on us...I hope he tries to force it.

eznark

Banned
Lolol thats hilarious.

New CBA fucked them over. There is nothing Russell can do other than threatening to retire and going back to baseball.

He should totally do it.

I love the way Florio "reports" that. Mortensen says that a representative from Cook's office contacted the Seahwaks, so Florios turns it into speculation that Wilson himself is getting greedy.

Such a transparent piece of filth.

Top Bottom