• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

untitled-306j16.gif
untitled-45tj2h.gif

bionic77

This is pretty enjoyable. Sad FMT is always better than happy FMT. Now if that volcano erupts under Foxboro and burns everyone on both teams to a crisp making the Falcons the default champion I will have to consider this a pretty good day.

JCizzle

So losing is one thing, but Harbs didn't even have these guys ready to play. He's had trouble all year getting them ready when the media hyped the shit out of them, and I guess that didn't change. Embarrassing.

Greg

Was that the same security guard that got hit in the background during the TD? Some Final Destination shit is going down.

Afrikan

I've seen receivers make plays like those all year for him......perfect throw though.

for some reason you think it can't work every game, or you hope it finally stops by the time they play your team...but no. Jones just has strong ass hands...dude is a fucking monster.

its still early.

I am not a Falcons fan at all, but if they keep this up I think they will handle either AFC team at the Superbowl in 2 weeks. Especially since the game is in a dome that they play in every year.

Top Bottom