• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
guardboom.gif

Not sure if SF can make this competitive in the second half. It's not like if they would just clean up some mistakes, they'd be on the scoreboard; Atlanta is just murdering SF's o-line and everyone else is just doing their job.

slit

The only team I want to win is Atlanta.

Don't have anything against the Niners, but I can't have them tie the Steelers for Superbowl wins.

I despise both AFC finalists.

Not sure if SF can make this competitive in the second half. It's not like if they would just clean up some mistakes, they'd be on the scoreboard; Atlanta is just murdering SF's o-line and everyone else is just doing their job.

It's like they are doing the exact opposite of the Packers unit :(

harSon

Banned
I feel sorry for Harbaugh's family tonight. Mrs. harbaugh should take the kids to a shelter tonight, because he's clearly going to be raging tonight.

bionic77

So losing is one thing, but Harbs didn't even have these guys ready to play. He's had trouble all year getting them ready when the media hyped the shit out of them, and I guess that didn't change. Embarrassing.
They can blame Crabtrees rape as a distraction!

Which real fans will know as a lie but it will give the homers and retards a nice scapegoat. Ben proved pretty conclusively that rape is not a distraction. Hell you could make an argument that some of the o-line gave him an assist on it. Ben hasn't really been the same since he gave it up.

I remember Julio Jones was compared to Greg Little at one point.............................. They're not the same.

I would let the Williams sisters beat me up.

Wes

venison crêpe
You can argue about who Cleveland selected with the extra picks, but at the time, it would be hard for any team to not take that trade.

I'm a big defender of the trade now and have been in the past. I was just baiting Dutch :p

Top Bottom