• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Just missed Welker by a hair. I wanted to post this earlier, but I don't think the Pats win today. I don't think the defense is ready yet. In another year they may be, but they aren't right now. They still need a few pieces. Nice play to force the Ravens to call a timeout, but I'm not sure how helpful that is.

What the hell is this? You'd make a good Packers fan.

*NeoGAF HQ*

Hey guys, let's have scheduled maintencance on the day of the NFL Championship Games. Jim, your thoughts?

ibqpxRVUoyGBRO.gif

Hahaha...

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
darkside makes me sick!

[18:17] <patriotside156> fuck who cares if i root for the patriots
[18:17] <patriotside156> im tired of rooting for losers
[18:17] <patriotside156> for 24 fucking years
[18:17] <patriotside156> ive rooted for the same fucking losers
[18:17] <patriotside156> who will never fucking win anything

As if you'll feel real happiness when your bandwagon team wins a championship.

I feel like we were robbed of the opportunity to truly mock the Falcons. Fortunately they'll fuck it all up in the playoffs again next year and give us another chance.

Nah I just they are missing a few pieces defensively. I don't know maybe it's just the opponent that makes me feel this way. The Pats defense has made Flacco look elite. Which is worrisome.

Dunno, but Flacco doesn't scare anyone. The refs calling bullshit when Flacco heaves a prayer bother me more.

RkOwnage

Much congrats to 49er fans here. Outplayed Outmatched and Outcoached the Falcons all day long. As bitter and disappointed as I am at this loss, I still hand it to the 49ers, and hope they win it all.

....always will be a Falcons fan, so at this point disappointment is part of the package.

Oozer3993

After that last 4th down play for the Falcons, Tony Gonzalez told multiple people on the side lines that he was "wide open." And he sure looked it on the replay. I have no idea why Matt Ryan wasn't looking for him on that play.

mr. puppy

Banned
jesus christ troy aikman you dont need to fucking tell us that you played in the nfl we all know who you and the other douchebag in the booth are

verbum

Giants D was bigger factor than Eli in both games

The Falcons are the Oilers, and Ryan is Warren Moon

The Falcons can improve their defense and be back next year in the championship game. We've had to come back all season. We can get a lead but not hold it.

Top Bottom