• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

GG and congrats FMT and the rest of 9ers GAF. They were the better team at the end when it mattered and that's it.

Talon, can you please tell me why the HELL we would we decide to roll Ryan out on a crucial 3rd down?!!

God, this one hurts.

Feels bad man.
Really bad.

xHpEkrZ.gif

cajunator

Banned
GG and congrats FMT and the rest of 9ers GAF. They were the better team at the end when it mattered and that's it.

Talon, can you please tell me why the HELL we would we decide to roll Ryan out on a crucial 3rd down?!!

God, this one hurts.

Sorry man. You know as a Saints fan I cannot in any way support the Falcons, but yall deserve a ring too at some point. I sincerely hope yall get one eventually. Its a feeling that cannot really be described. I wasnt even watching football for very long before we won one. Can only imagine what people who followed football since the 70s were feeling. I kind of wish I was into football much earlier so I could have really gotten that whiplash feeling. But in a way Im glad I was spared that kind of misery.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
darkside makes me sick!

[18:17] <patriotside156> fuck who cares if i root for the patriots
[18:17] <patriotside156> im tired of rooting for losers
[18:17] <patriotside156> for 24 fucking years
[18:17] <patriotside156> ive rooted for the same fucking losers
[18:17] <patriotside156> who will never fucking win anything

fuck you!

you are a multiple team rooting fraud too.

JABEE

Sorry man. You know as a Saints fan I cannot in any way support the Falcons, but yall deserve a ring too at some point. I sincerely hope yall get one eventually. Its a feeling that cannot really be described. I wasnt even watching football for very long before we won one. Can only imagine what people who followed football since the 70s were feeling. I kind of wish I was into football much earlier so I could have really gotten that whiplash feeling. But in a way Im glad I was spared that kind of misery.
Say it ain't so, Joe. Say you're not joining legions with the devil.

Top Bottom