• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

NomarTyme

Nice win by the Niners but it took the Niners till the 4th quarter until they got some real pressure on Ryan. You cannot give that much time to either Flacco/Brady.

harSon

Banned
Much congrats to 49er fans here. Outplayed Outmatched and Outcoached the Falcons all day long. As bitter and disappointed as I am at this loss, I still hand it to the 49ers, and hope they win it all.

....always will be a Falcons fan, so at this point disappointment is part of the package.

I never understood wanting the team that beats you in the playoffs to win it all. Whenever someone beats the Steelers in the playoffs, I hope they lose the subsequent game and wish their franchise nothing but misfortune and failure for at least the next 2-3 seasons.

Kaladin

I gotta say good game to the 49ers. Falcons fans have seen this team give up leads all season and hold on or loose it in the 4th quarter. It's fitting to have the Falcons loose the playoffs this way because maybe they'll look at improving their second half defense next year.

tmdorsey

GG and congrats FMT and the rest of 9ers GAF. They were the better team at the end when it mattered and that's it.

Talon, can you please tell me why the HELL we would we decide to roll Ryan out on a crucial 3rd down?!!

God, this one hurts.

Godslay

Banned
Does anyone have the Harbaugh rage gif???? DID SUNHI BREAK???????......

He posted it a couple pages back.

It's time bitches!

aonjeId.gif

TheFatOne

Damn I thought Brady telegraphed the last hurry up run. Thought it was way too obvious. Sooner or later though Pats are going to run a play action on a similar situation.

I never understood wanting the team that beats you in the playoffs to win it all. Whenever someone beats the Steelers in the playoffs, I hope they lose the subsequent game and wish their franchise nothing but misfortune and failure for at least the next 2-3 seasons.

Because you don't want to be the team that lost to the team that lost.

verbum

GG and congrats FMT and the rest of 9ers GAF. They were the better team at the end when it mattered and that's it.

Talon, can you please tell me why the HELL we would we decide to roll Ryan out on a crucial 3rd down?!!

God, this one hurts.

He might have audibled that one if he saw the blitz coming.

RkOwnage

Mainly because I don't care for the Ravens or the Patriots. The 49ers are the only team left I'd care to see win anything. I am not bitter at them for beating us, they played better, so why would I want them to lose and have horrible luck? I'm not a bitter fan like that. Now, if it was the Saints or the Panthers (LOL, yeah.)

God, this one hurts.

It sucks because it looked like Roddy would have a chance at the Pylon if it wasn't deflected. I liked the 3rd down call better than 4th.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hate that Julio is on a team with that defense :smh An All Pro type day, wasted by a defense that can't cover a tight end, and a QB that forces himself to fumble (and doesn't have the goddam common courtesy to involve the ass of one of his own players)

TheFatOne

Fuck I hate feeling this nervous. So far at least Brady looks sharp, and the offense looks solid. Mankins and Conolly both didn't play against he Ravens earlier in the season right?

jakncoke

Banned
darkside makes me sick!

[18:17] <patriotside156> fuck who cares if i root for the patriots
[18:17] <patriotside156> im tired of rooting for losers
[18:17] <patriotside156> for 24 fucking years
[18:17] <patriotside156> ive rooted for the same fucking losers
[18:17] <patriotside156> who will never fucking win anything

Dont you also have a couple teams Enron? also Darkside lolllll

Top Bottom