• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

bionic77

The key for the Ravens is not blowing the game at the end. They always do that against the Pats. They need to keep their composure at the end of the game and then commit team sepaku so I don't have to see Ray Lewis win his final game.

TheFatOne

I agree. Mayo had the perfect chance to make that tackle. He needs to.

Well it isn't the game yet, so hopefully he does for the rest of the game.

Offense, we need a TD here.

It isn't the Jets type of game yet because the offense doesn't look lost. I still have faith Brady can pull through. Just going to be a tough game.

Meanwhile at Baltimore Larry's house...

YgdH4.gif

You're right, I'm wearing a purple shirt too. My daughters are very confused.

Now back to isolation.

squicken

The key for the Ravens is not blowing the game at the end. They always do that against the Pats. They need to keep their composure at the end of the game and then commit team sepaku so I don't have to see Ray Lewis win his final game.

This post has the air of being pro-Pats

HoodWinked

i feel like this statement is in response to nothing. so mad about what? didnt see any bad calls, ravens only up by a little, lots of time to play. you mean maybe on your twitter feed?

i meant the fans in the stadium since they were booing ray rice when he scored :) which is perfectly fine.

Top Bottom