• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Drakeon

I hate both teams and simply find it impossible to ever want New England to win
I don't hate the ravens, but this is how I feel when it's pats vs steelers. I don't think there's any scenario that would get me to root for the Patriots in the superbowl. Even against the Seahawks.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Steelers Age, we need to come to a consensus here. The meteor's not coming. Which one of these fuckers is the lesser of two evils?

After the incident in Atlanta, security will probably be heightened. That means it'll be a lot harder for Ray Lewis to have somebody murdered. I think that means the Ravens have a better chance of losing in the Super Bowl. That might factor into the decision, but I can't bring myself to choose. It's like Sophie's Choice. Can't we just kill both of them?

jakncoke

Banned
Steelers Age, we need to come to a consensus here. The meteor's not coming. Which one of these fuckers is the lesser of two evils?

Im at a loss. Ok options

Pats go and lose Brady with 3 sb losses post camera, But this means fmt and 49ers age will be barking loudly and they'll also have the same amount of Super Bowls as us and 0 losses.

Ravens win, they win that gives Ray 2, Flacco and fucking Raven nation barking pretty loudly, or 49ers win and read option 1.

Pats go and win, Brady now has the same amount of rings as Terry Bradshaw

Honestly we lose every fucking way.

:(

edit; lol ravens

untitled-4gnu8w.gif

bionic77

It's a volcano and there is still time.

But it Tebow fails is then we must cheer for the Ravens to win in a manner which causes them all shame and suffering. Think the Steelers Bungles game.

Rorschach

That sick kid at school thing is so fucking stupid. Just put a fucking camera in the classroom. There, I saved you a million dollars worth of robotics research.

Top Bottom