• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
untitled-4gnu8w.gif

If only either DB was as quick to react to the play as he was to turn and blame the other guy.

JABEE

That sick kid at school thing is so fucking stupid. Just put a fucking camera in the classroom. There, I saved you a million dollars worth of robotics research.
Also if you are healthy enough to use a computer, you're healthy enough to be in class.

Rorschach

It's a volcano and there is still time.

But it Tebow fails is then we must cheer for the Ravens to win in a manner which causes them all shame and suffering. Think the Steelers Bungles game.
Buttfumble by Flacco re-fumbled by a defender and returned for a TD.

TheFatOne

Yeah that was a great and a much needed drive.

I hope we stick to what we are doing. That Welker first down play design was awesome.

Running game is looking solid as well. I thought they were going to run a Woodhead dive at the goal line lol Love Woodhead, but I don't like him running in those situations.

Mayo is usually good he's having a bad game. Arrington and Chung have their moments but for the most part they're bad

Yeah I have no hate towards the guy but he misses on the big plays where he needs to step up.

Good sack D, good stuff there.

Another TD here offense, do it.

TheFatOne

Defense is really stepping up. Ninkovich has improved so much over the season. He is a nice role player who has made clutch plays all season.

DCX

DCX
Sigh...good game Niners fans. We got exposed and our flaws got the best of us.

Hope we address our needs to make another push.

DCX

TheFatOne

Key opportunity right here. Points before the half would be huge especially if it's a TD
yea i know Madden type of comment
Pats could really take control right here. Need another clutch drive.

Top Bottom