• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
ok i have no rooting interest in this game. but it seems to me the refs are calling everything on the ravens and nothing on the pats.

Godslay

Banned
aonjeId.gif

Good lord. I knew there would be thuggery in this game, but I didn't expect 99% of it to come from the Pats.

Luckily, Flacco is... playing good?

TheFatOne

Fuck. Pats offense really letting the team down tonight. One things Pats could use is somebody to match up against safeties. Don't really have anyone right now. Nice drive by the Ravens. Now I hope the Pats respond.

TheFatOne

As you're seeing now it doesn't really matter because they will get burned anyway. You have to try Talib or there's no hope.

I'm starting to agree with this, but so far it's all on the Pats offense. Not really on Brady this game. Guys need to get open, and Welker needs to fucking catch the balls when he is wide open. Still feel good about the Pats offense. I have a feeling they are going to put together a clutch drive right now.

Top Bottom