• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Alright, this isn't going to be easy.

I hate to say this but the defense need to do some work here.

Our offense can't even get a 1st down? Seriously?

TheFatOne

Alright, this isn't going to be easy.

I hate to say this but the defense need to do some work here.

Our offense can't even get a 1st down? Seriously?

It's really frustrating watching this offense. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but it really is the Pats that are fucking up rather than the Ravens defense making a play. Just so many little mistakes that add up.

eznark

Banned
You're a San Jose Sharks fan?
This year. I'm like Tabris since there is no Wisconsin NHL team. I root for whichever team has the most former Badgers on it. Unfortunately that is the Wild this year and I'd rather swap net worths with slo than root for a team from the fucking gopher state. Sharks have my favorite Badger, Pavelski, so they are my team in 2013!

I'm typically not a football viewer/fan, but lately I've been intrigued by it due to lots of local sports talk radio and hockey lockout; anyway, I'm sitting here rooting for the Ravens. Not personal investment in them other than to see the Patriots lose.

untitled-6kmrm7.gif

This is amazing. Thank you. haha.

JCizzle

This year. I'm like Tabris since there is no Wisconsin NHL team. I root for whichever team has the most former Badgers on it. Unfortunately that is the Wild this year and I'd rather swap net worths with slo than root for a team from the fucking gopher state. Sharks have my favorite Badger, Pavelski, so they are my team in 2013!

Tolzien the future. There is still room for you !!!

Narag

If the Niners beat the Ravens in the Super Bowl, do you think Baltimorelarry will consider it worse than the shenanigans with his wife?

JABEE

You should be following the Oilers. Justin Schultz looks really good.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well, looks like we're probably getting a harbowl :-/, pats can't move the ball worth a damn, not feeling too good about the rest of this game.

Top Bottom