• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

untitled-10eky14.gif

For Myra!

TheFatOne

One place I was really worried about the Pats today is generating a pass rush. They still can't get any sort of pass rush tonight. Not a good sign moving forward.

There was no 50/50. If that's a call on Reed, it's a call there. That's some horrendous bias.
Oh, I agree. But it's 50/50 in the sense that as a ref you could claim it was close, but it didn't look like helmet to helmet.

As opposed to Ed Reed getting lit up on a fair catch, which as a ref your excuse for not calling is... you're drunk? I don't know, do we have any refs in NFL-GAF to help me out here?

andthebeatgoeson

Oh, I agree. But it's 50/50 in the sense that as a ref you could claim it was close, but it didn't look like helmet to helmet.

As opposed to Ed Reed getting lit up on a fair catch, which as a ref your excuse for not calling is... you're drunk? I don't know, do we have any refs in NFL-GAF to help me out here?

Bullshit, the offensive player always gets the call.

Top Bottom