• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

TheFatOne

I think 2 SB and 4 AFC championships are pretty good.

It would be if they were not caught cheating. Yea I'm sounding like a spoiled fan, but it's the truth. I can't just sit back here and say the cameras didn't help when they have not produced when it mattered the most. Sure they lost on some great plays against the Giants, but the gameplan going in was fucking terrible. I mean a safety to start the fucking game last year was embarrassing. How unprepared do you have to be to start a Super Bowl with a fucking safety. Belichick is still a great coach. Brady is still a great QB. They don't have any legitimately won super bowls, and that's a fact.

ScreenHunter_08-Jan.-15-13.56-535x300.jpg

Please a deal with it version, DALE!

The one great thing about back to back Pats/Rats AFC Championships is that I can revel in the deliciousness of seeing both of them lose.

Now San Fran, fulfill your destiny and vanquish the Rats once and for all! I'll gladly share 6 Lombardis with the Niners if they just do this one thing!

GO NINERS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Narag

It would be if they were not caught cheating. Yea I'm sounding like a spoiled fan, but it's the truth. I can't just sit back here and say the cameras didn't help when they have not produced when it mattered the most. Sure they lost on some great plays against the Giants, but the gameplan going in was fucking terrible. I mean a safety to start the fucking game last year was embarrassing. How unprepared do you have to be to start a Super Bowl with a fucking safety. Belichick is still a great coach. Brady is still a great QB. They don't have any legitimately won super bowls, and that's a fact.

You're my favorite Pats fan.

This is the most intriguing match up for me. I have no idea how the Ravens D will play agains the Niners O and vice versa. It'll be interesting to see it play out. My gut says the Niners should be the favorites but if the Ravens play like they played today who knows.

squicken

Can't wait until next year when the stat guys have New England as the best offense ever b/c they pantsed the AFCE again and shit teams like the Rams

Unless Crabtree is a rapist, Fuck the Ravens and their murdering jerkoff linebacker. Go Bestbaugh

This is the most intriguing match up for me. I have no idea how the Ravens D will play agains the Niners O and vice versa. It'll be interesting to see it play out. My gut says the Niners should be the favorites but if the Ravens play like they played today who knows.
My honest guess: Alex Smith will see meaningful snaps.

SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!

Lunchbox

Banned
nfl deserves the record low ratings they are gonna get in that shit Super Bowl for allowing dirty crooks like lewis pollard and reed walk the field

Top Bottom