• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Cloudy

Banned
This is the most intriguing match up for me. I have no idea how the Ravens D will play agains the Niners O and vice versa. It'll be interesting to see it play out. My gut says the Niners should be the favorites but if the Ravens play like they played today who knows.

Niners can't have a slow start vs. the Ravens. I think their offense is better but it's hard to pick against Flacco. Also Ravens have had a much tougher road

Derrick01

Banned
I shouldn't have flipped to ESPN so fast. There's nothing worse than watching a murderer who got away with it talk about how amazing God is for letting him win a football game.

SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!
SUCK OUR DICKS!

ibveFePKYyil1t.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Ray Lewis is such a fucking phony ass attention whore. I'll be glad when he's out of the league. It's okay to kill people if you're rich and good at football. Great message to send to our youth!

Incidentally, I just want Ravens-GAF to know that I rocked the purple and black tonight, and will do so again in 2 weeks! Go Ravens, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Pollard has moved to near the top of my list of favorite non-Packers.

JABEE

It would be if they were not caught cheating. Yea I'm sounding like a spoiled fan, but it's the truth. I can't just sit back here and say the cameras didn't help when they have not produced when it mattered the most. Sure they lost on some great plays against the Giants, but the gameplan going in was fucking terrible. I mean a safety to start the fucking game last year was embarrassing. How unprepared do you have to be to start a Super Bowl with a fucking safety. Belichick is still a great coach. Brady is still a great QB. They don't have any legitimately won super bowls, and that's a fact.
Truth and respect to you.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Give me a break, Flacco is far from elite. Pats continue to suck in the post season, it's not about cameras, it's not about cheating, it's about age and injuries, it is every year. Before they were built with a damn good defense and a spread it around offense, now they still spread it around, but it's all contingent on 1 or 2 players. Brady was hurt in the 07 superbowl and they still almost won it if it wasn't for the miraculous helmet catch and a dropped samuel int. Last year it was the Welker drop and Gronk being injured... this year it was a combo of Gronk being injured, and Brady getting old. His % is down significantly, has lost every bit of his deep ball, and doesn't like to get hit anymore, not that he ever liked it, but can't handle it any more. That's what it really comes down to. The thing of it is, their offense is so powerful when 100% that they can just blow teams doors off, problem is NOBODY stays 100% healthy, and you cannot rely on that. Something needs to change big time in NE, or these last years of Brady will slip away fast.

Give me a break, Flacco is far from elite. Pats continue to suck in the post season, it's not about cameras, it's not about cheating, it's about age and injuries, it is every year. Before they were built with a damn good defense and a spread it around offense, now they still spread it around, but it's all contingent on 1 or 2 players. Brady was hurt in the 07 superbowl and they still almost won it if it wasn't for the miraculous helmet catch and a dropped samuel int. Last year it was the Welker drop and Gronk being injured... this year it was a combo of Gronk being injured, and Brady getting old. His % is down significantly, has lost every bit of his deep ball, and doesn't like to get hit anymore, not that he ever liked it, but can't handle it any more. That's what it really comes down to. The thing of it is, their offense is so powerful when 100% that they can just blow teams doors off, problem is NOBODY stays 100% healthy, and you cannot rely on that. Something needs to change big time in NE, or these last years of Brady will slip away fast.

Waaaaaah

LET'S GO FALCONS!!!!

The only team worth a shit in the playoffs right now. Hope they destroy Bipolarbaugh and Kaepershit at a molecular level, beating them so badly that they contemplate their worth as human beings. The sight of the 49ers being destroyed will bring life to my limp dick. It'll be harder than the final boss in Shinobi. As the final seconds of the game tick down, I'll be raw dogging my dick furiously, inching closer and closer to salvation until the clock hits ZERO. Geysers my friends, geysers. I plan on reaching the ceiling.

I'll then head down to the local retirement home and proceed to find myself a group of ancients with one foot in the grave, who were hopeful that they would see one more 49ers Super Bowl before death came knocking on the door. I'll approach them with a sympathetic look dangling from my face, but as I come closer, that look will slowly morph into the largest of grins. I'm talking Cheshire Cat. All the televisions in the recreational room will conveniently be off, but I'll make sure to turn them all to ESPN, putting the 49ers loss front and center. I'll rip my pants off (I'm wearing some Adidas breakaway pants at this point), and I will jerk it again, with the quickness of a young Usain Bolt. I will clean it up of course, I'm not a monster, so I take out the Kaepershit jersey out of my back pocket (I found a few in a trash bin outside a sports bar after the game, Bay Area fans are the most fareweather of fareweather after all) and wipe it up. I will then throw it into a trash bin, take a shit on it and then light it on fire.

Next, I'll head to Toys R' Us. I will find me a young child, innocent in stature, decked out from head to toe in Niners apparel. His deadbeat parents (I mean, who the fuck raises their kid as a Niner fan? Disgusting. May as well beat your children while you're at it.) are clearly here to purchase him a new toy or game, an attempt to mend a broken heart. I will walk up to this child, stare him right in the eyes and I will whisper the words "the Niner's lost" into his little ears as I witness his soul shattered before my eyes. Mentally broken and no longer capable of handling bodily functions, this child will piss himself. He'll break into tears and beg that I not tell anyone. I say nothing. I will then walk over to the cash register, and grasp the intercom and proceed to ask that an employee clean up mess on aisle 9.

Today will be a glorious day.

I'm late but lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I forget how it's done here.

Do we just make one big Super Bowl thread now or do we do a bye week/pro bowl one?

Narag

Torn between who to root for now. It's choosing between batlimorelarry having a brief moment of happiness in his otherwise terrible life or seeing FMT's final form before he becomes our benevolent dictator.

bionic77

We should have ridden the Batch train to the SB. Dude schooled soon to be SB captain shitstache (aka Flacs).

That means Batch > Flacco > Brady > Manning.

The bitter tears of Brady and Pats nation would have better if I didn't have to see Ray and co. so happy.

Well there is one thing I will enjoy from watching Baltimore win it all. I am looking forward to seeing how big Berts head can get. Dude thought he was elite before he did jack shit. I can't wait to see what he does once he is a SB champion!

Top Bottom