• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Cipherr

Belichick tense then a motherfuck in this postgame press conference mane.

1 word answers and shit. He all vague, distant and bitter.

Lol, screw this clown. Suffer.

When's the SB thread going up?

After the party. DALE!

Pvb6V.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Over/under on the word "Harbaugh" being said on ESPN over the next two weeks:

400 million.

Ravens bandwagon coz of Ray and Anquan!! And I've never seen a one player have this kind of run of making critical injuries than Bernard Karmell Pollard.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

? Ok that's fine, I'm admitting the pats need some serious change... but the hyperbole in the thread week in and week out is ridiculous. This teams a fraud, no this one is, no that one is... this guys elite, this guys a choke, no he is. It's absurd. Joe Flacco is NOT ELITE, period. The Ravens played a pretty damn solid game, but don't act like the pats didn't shoot themselves in the foot. One of the best ball security teams in the league turned it over 3 times. On top of that Welker was WIDE OPEN again. He's one of the biggest chokes in the league, I don't think that's really debatable anymore. Flacco is the thing that's holding the Ravens back from having a top offense. Ray Rice is a monster (pierce is damn good as well), and the collection of recievers is damn impressive.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Please have DALE in the new thread.

DALE!!!

Hate him or love him there is no doubt when Ray Lewis speaks he is inspirational as hell.

jakncoke

Banned
nfl deserves the record low ratings they are gonna get in that shit Super Bowl for allowing dirty crooks like lewis pollard and reed walk the field

haha you totally came in your pants in the first half, you were so confident like crimzon that had another super bow, so hilarious to see your people fail. have a seat beside us non sb attendees

? Ok that's fine, I'm admitting the pats need some serious change... but the hyperbole in the thread week in and week out is ridiculous. This teams a fraud, no this one is, no that one is... this guys elite, this guys a choke, no he is. It's absurd. Joe Flacco is NOT ELITE, period. The Ravens played a pretty damn solid game, but don't act like the pats didn't shoot themselves in the foot. One of the best ball security teams in the league turned it over 3 times. On top of that Welker was WIDE OPEN again. He's one of the biggest chokes in the league, I don't think that's really debatable anymore. Flacco is the thing that's holding the Ravens back from having a top offense. Ray Rice is a monster (pierce is damn good as well), and the collection of recievers is damn impressive.

Waaaaaah

Go to bed.

Top Bottom