• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

HoodWinked

1VWTK12.gif

NINTEN-DALE!

If they aren't contenders then what AFC teams are legit contenders the next 3 years?

Does there have to be one?

Every year in the NFC a new team takes the mantle. In the AFC, it was one of three; Steelers, Pats, Colts. Steelers and Pats are on the decline, Colts have started their upswing, but who knows how long it will take them.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Been hitting the Trophy Whoring hard lately

Got myself 8 Platinums this month, with 1.5 week to go, wish I can reach 10 Platinums and 10,000 Points in the month

Good way to start 2013

ifwt_rick-johnnybijzu.jpg

Don't think he's going to make through next year eligible.
I don't care that he's having fun, just hope he keeps everything in focus and is doing what he has to do to get better and fill out. After all he does have to lead my browns to the SuperBowl in the future.
Don't pull a Sanchez/lienhart on us

GraveRobberX

Which games

http://psnprofiles.com/GraveRobberX

Sound Shapes (PS3)
Sound Shapes (Vita)
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)
Borderlands 2 (PS3)
Lego Lord of the Rings (Vita)
Lego Batman 2 (Vita)
Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Vita)

Got 2-3 titles lined up for platinum to push me over the edge, hopefully!

Been on a Vita bender lately

cajunator

Banned
Sean Payton reinstated. Finally put this shit to rest and move on.
I was out in my Dads shop helping my brother clean some guns so I didnt catch this earlier.

GraveRobberX

What do you do with games you platinum?

Im curious about this as well

Accumulating Bankroll

I sell off what I don't play/need anymore

Then either it's get shuffled into more game purchases or saved for a big fucking splurge at the end of the year (Like this past Black Friday)

I'm trying to stay conservative and purchase only 1 new game, (God of War Ascension Collector's Edition) till E3
Will be missing out on a lot of tittles

I have a huge fucking backlog to truck through

Really trying to do the don't buy shit, till you finish the other stuff
GAF we buy games just because they are games mantra, I'm trying to wash away

Hopefully I can hit my Gaming milestones 2.0 soon

Level 40+, 10,000+ trophies, 175-200 Platinums before or near PS4 or FFXIV release

mr2xxx

Banned
Accumulating Bankroll

Then either it's get shuffled into more game purchases or saved for a big fucking splurge at the end of the year (Like this past Black Friday)

I'm trying to stay conservative and purchase only 1 new game, (God of War Ascension Collector's Edition) till E3

Level 40+, 10,000+ trophies, 175-200 Platinums before or near PS4 or FFXIV release

Been there done that, fuck having a back catalog. I guess I like the thought of having games to play more than I like playing them. Now I only let myself spend $120 per year. I want to play Persona 4 golden but I'm trying to force myself to beat persona 3 portable before I buy it. I will never play P4 at this point. I

jakncoke

Banned
Accumulating Bankroll

I was about to say you aint shit till you get #1 in the world, but #1 dude straight momma basement base head.

Edit; Hey did you know psnprofiles.com accuses you of being a cheater?

GraveRobberX

I was about to say you aint shit till you get #1 in the world, but #1 dude straight momma basement base head.

Edit; Hey did you know psnprofiles.com accuses you of being a cheater?

Wait what?

I have no red flags on any of my games

Also the top guys aren't single, they are team based

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Does there have to be one?

Every year in the NFC a new team takes the mantle. In the AFC, it was one of three; Steelers, Pats, Colts. Steelers and Pats are on the decline, Colts have started their upswing, but who knows how long it will take them.

Again I think it's closing as brady ages, but the rest of the team is young as far as the major pieces. Gronk, Ridley, Mayo, Hernandez, Spikes, hopefully Chandler Jones can make that list. If they get a decent safety, sign Talib, and if they can stay somewhat healthy, they'll be the best they've been in a while.

GraveRobberX

haha never mind i thought i had cheaters separated but it was the clean section

Also, team based? That sounds lame as fuck

Look at the names if you see a yellowish gold color or games in RED it means they cheated some way or somehow

As you can see with Cheaters involved, most did the Custom Firmware hacks, played all their games and just Trophy Hacked Platinums at will and just waited till they had PSN access, it just came out recently that you can take your illegal CFW PS3 online, most just synched with the server and bum-rushed legit users to the top of the leaderboards

Yeah most of the top guys are teams

No way these guys get that many trophies with-in that short amount of time
Some games take 2 weeks to month+ just dedicated to that game, yet they somehow get that Platinum and 15 more with-in the same time frame

I just do it for me, have my goals, achieve them, move the fuck on
No point when the odds are stacked against you

Top Bottom