• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Godslay

Banned
Probably expecting too much and I say this as a Wii U owner....

I want Metroid Prime 4 with the gamepad being some awesome map/inventory/scanner thingy but they'll never make it.

What is this?

007_max.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Loads of teams with quarterbacks that aren't going to cut it but it's an easy dropoff to something far far worse.

I mean think about it, guys like Schaub and Matt Ryan are probably better than any Jets quarterback in the last 40-50 years? Better than any Bears QB since how long ago?

Narag

Loads of teams with quarterbacks that aren't going to cut it but it's an easy dropoff to something far far worse.

I mean think about it, guys like Schaub and Matt Ryan are probably better than any Jets quarterback in the last 40-50 years? Better than any Bears QB since how long ago?

Rex Grossman was a SB caliber QB tyvm.

Maybe once Nintendo goes out of business, some good developer will buy the rights to Metroid.

All I ask is they don't have me scan 400 things.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I couldn't find it anywhere, had to order from Amazon. Glad I did, fucking 25gb download. Lol

I'm just glad the store nearby my work isn't visited by a lot of people. They only had about 7 copies and I made sure to go early to get one even though I preordered.

cashman

Banned
Ratliff was arrested for DWI after hitting an 18 wheeler. This is after Josh Brent and after having a teammate die as a result of drunk driving. What a dumbass.

squicken

I can understand ATL re-signing Ryan. But Stafford and Cutler and of course Schoob don't deserve gigantic extensions. All they will ever be is bubble playoff team QBs

Top Bottom