• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Welp, I'm out. Go ahead and chalk up New Orleans as 7-9, maybe 6-10. NFC South winner will either be the Panthers or Falcons.

SF is doing with Kap, Jets with Tebow. If you have a mobile QB it's not a bad option to have. RGIII is the perfect guy for it, along with bootlegs. There's a place for it for sure.

Until the million dollar franchise gets hurt. It's unnecessary pounding on your QB.

WEEDEN-FLAG.gif

:jnc

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Is now the time where we super overreact by saying that the Bears will be the greatest team of all time and Cutler is the next Joe Montana?

You know this is going to be Chicago media all week.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Wow, this PS3 version of NFL Sunday Ticket sucks. It's like 2 plays behind and keeps buffering even on fast internet. I didn't buy it though, but it still sucks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
OMG pathetic Texans just sad

cajunator

Banned
20-7 whooo!

Defense is abysmal, if it can be called a defense.
Washington always plays us tough for some reason. Remember in 09? But I dont see that fire on offense yet either. I want to see how Aaron makes adjustments in the second half. RGIII is exactly the kind of QB that can exploit the Saints D and its showing. I hate running QBs.

cdyhybrid

God damn, maybe I should quit drinking...

Pats D looking pretty good so far. Jake is missing some throws he should make.

So jacked for our game today. GO HAWKS.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I don't see why not.

Do remember that famous Saints Defense made Vince Young look like Warren Moon in 2007 so I'd hold off on that until Washington plays a real defense. Black qbs eat NO up every time. Its the curse of Aaron Brooks

Top Bottom