• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

ari

Banned
Lions,bills and texans is who we thought they
....wait...no shock here.

Only megaton is RG3 pawning the saints at home.

Godslay

Banned
I'm just laughing on the inside after getting so much shit for thinking that the Redskins would be improved this year. I know it's only one game, but they look good so far.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hill better be starting 2nd half.

Doorman

Somebody better get their shit together during halftime. Stafford is single-handedly keeping the Rams in the game, and now spotted them the lead. Bizarro world.

And no Plinko, even if you call for it, they're not going to bench Stafford unless he's injured, and you know that. This is something that Stafford is going to have to figure out himself.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
trentrichardsonbeast.gif

fuckin bodied

Ceebs

Holy shit, this Falcons game in unwatchable. Nothing but a stuttery feed with giant artifacts all over my screen.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Somebody better get their shit together during halftime. Stafford is single-handedly keeping the Rams in the game, and now spotted them the lead. Bizarro world.

And no Plinko, even if you call for it, they're not going to bench Stafford unless he's injured, and you know that. This is something that Stafford is going to have to figure out himself.

And 7 picks later, Lions start 0-1 with a loss to the Rams?

No way. If he throws another he's done. This type of loss could crush this season from the get-go, especially win there's no way they beat SF in SF next week.

Top Bottom