• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

WEEDEN-FLAG.gif
Sadly that gif could have gone on another minute of him trying to find his way out.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This Texans D is bi-polar!

Texans O is just crap today

Godslay

Banned
Until the million dollar franchise gets hurt. It's unnecessary pounding on your QB.

They're not running it every play, so they are just as likely to get hurt in the pocket ala Vick. Denver did bootlegs for years with Elway under Shanny, and I can see RGIII doing the same thing. Read option is slightly different obviously, but used in spots with a mobile QB it's a good weapon to have in an offense.

Narag

Do remember that famous Saints Defense made Vince Young look like Warren Moon in 2007 so I'd hold off on that until Washington plays a real defense. Black qbs eat NO up every time. Its the curse of Aaron Brooks

It was more in response to the Luck = Leaf connection!

Xeke

Banned
It's hard to get anything going when the referees don't know what a hold is. Wiped away a big run from McCoy.

Yeah the weakest holding call I've ever seen and a no call on hands to the face on vick and of course a no call on roughing the passer on vick.

Top Bottom