• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WATT IS A FUCKING VOLLEYBALL BEAST!

Godslay

Banned
ibbVic2n7yR9NW.png

cajunator

Banned
Saints are really having a hard time today. Horrible luck there.

Yeah. Lots going against them. I dont give a fuck about karma and all that nonsense. Other teams have done bad shit before. Karma is a losers excuse. The team isnt executing worth a damn. Brees and Graham are the only players doing anything out there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Saints have dealt with this before. Adversity seems to haunt this team.
I think that is a fumble. He had possession just long enough. Hold onto it Colston!
Actually last time they dealt with this was that "home" game with the Giants when Joe Horn lost the ball in the endzone for a touchback. That was the lone chance to get back in that game and instead the team gave up after that. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens here. Crowds dead, the d sucks a dick and the O is fucking up.

cajunator

Banned
Actually last time they dealt with this was that "home" game with the Giants when Joe Horn lost the ball in the endzone for a touchback. That was the lone chance to get back in that game and instead the team gave up after that. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens here. Crowds dead, the d sucks a dick and the O is fucking up.

Why are you still here?

Pimpwerx

Welp! We had hope for a quarter or so. Hopefully Tannehill can learn from this half and make some adjustments for next half. All 3 picks were his fault. PEACE.

Top Bottom