• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

staffordbust.gif

Spinluck

Saints have dealt with this before. Adversity seems to haunt this team.
I think that is a fumble. He had possession just long enough. Hold onto it Colston!

The Saints are a 2nd half team. I never pay attention to the first half of their games, they always turn it up after the half. If the Skins continue to put it on them, then it's a certain win for them. But I've seen them comeback so many times, that I just don't react to them getting their asses kicked in the first half.

JCizzle

If RG3 was white he would have been the #1 pick. No public figure will ever say this but it's true and we all know it.

Perhaps. I think they are both going to be extremely good though, so I can't fault choosing either him or Luck. Steve Young with a stronger arm vs Peyton with some wheels.

brentech

The Saints are a 2nd half team. I never pay attention to the first half of their games, they always turn it up after the half. If the Skins continue to put it on them, then it's a certain win for them. But I've seen them comeback so many times, that I just don't react to them getting their asses kicked in the first half.

Plenty of times last season that Brees threw for like 90 yards in the first half. Then like 250 in the 2nd with a few TDs. So I can agree with that.

I hate the Patriots, but damn if Tom Brady ain't the ish. When he's done the argument could be thrown out that he's the best ever.

Oh snap. Saints got a free TD. New game RG3.

cajunator

Banned

Yeah but to be fair, theyre usually not down this much.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TEXANS D!!!! WHOOO ITS ALIVE

Top Bottom