• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Ha ha....anyone catch that one redskin blocker that was holding his arm a bit. He didn't block ANYONE on that punt. He just let the guy go through.

1-D_FTW

Welp! We had hope for a quarter or so. Hopefully Tannehill can learn from this half and make some adjustments for next half. All 3 picks were his fault. PEACE.

He did the same thing in pre-season. And his tipped passes numbers in college last year were a disaster. Unless he can go back to junior high and alter his throwing motion, he is what he is. Gonna be a lot of batted interceptions in his future.

Godslay

Banned
gronklol.gif

I hate the Pats, but goddamnit if Gronk isn't a lovable meathead. He's like Mongo from Blazing Saddles.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Colts secondary looks like a high school team.

TheFatOne

Man Pats defense looks much better than last season. Don't get me wrong they still have secondary issue, but the front 7 is better and the tackling has been much better. Tavon Wilson looks damn good for a rookie safety. I think the Pats might actually be an average defense this year which would be a massive improvement. Ninkovich looks like garbage. He just gets killed by tackles and rarely generates pressure.

Levyne

Banned
If I did my math right:

Jay started 1/10 with 13 yards and an int (and was sacked).

Follows that with 14/17 216 yards and 2 TD's.

This season will be fun.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Like the Lions offense? "Hey Matty, just chuck that shit deep" -> Pick 6

As long as when Fatford chucks it deep he 1) throws it towards CJ and 2) throws it high, it tends to work out.

EDIT: Throwing it in Andre Johnson's direction is good for Squab, too. Dat catch!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AJ IS GOD!!!!!

ari

Banned
Miami will be the number 1 draft pick this year.

Absolutely no fucking reason to have started tanniefail. None with moore on that team.

VALIS

Jets are passing a lot, even before this 2 minute drill. I already like Sparano ten times more than Schottenheimer.

Top Bottom