• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If it must be a shootout, so be it. Weve got the weapons for that.

But the shitty tackling....Maybe when Vilma gets resituated with the defense (depending on appeal or whatever Goodell has cooked up) things will improve on that end. I'm still waiting for Jordan and Smith to start working the line.

Pimpwerx

It's just one half, and I'm already crying into my cafe con leche. I'm looking at my season tickets and just imagining many more afternoons like this, but redux. Oh man, this is gonna be a season to remember....

He did the same thing in pre-season. And his tipped passes numbers in college last year were a disaster. Unless he can go back to junior high and alter his throwing motion, he is what he is. Gonna be a lot of batted interceptions in his future.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. PEACE.

Andrew Luck :lol
This is karma for dumping Peyton like a piece of trash, also for not picking RG3 first because he's black. Luck will have a terrible year.

Doorman

Like the Lions offense? "Hey Matty, just chuck that shit deep" -> Pick 6

That would be valid...if that's actually what they'd been doing at all. Most of the passes have been relatively short, and none of the few long bombs have been picked off. The offense and game plan is fine, Matt is just making some bewilderingly stupid decisions. We have like 7 receivers, it shouldn't be that difficult to find one open.

Ænima

Good first half other than Shannahan's pussy playcalling at the end. The Redskins should have tried to score themselves, not run the clock out and pray the Saints didn't score. They deserved to have that punt blocked.

exarkun

TEXANS TAPPIN DAT ASS

This is what happens when you put in a mediocre qb against the best defense in the nfl.

Fuck yeaaaaaa

Mike is taking too many half measures

gregmcmahon.jpg

6 years tat fucking hack was with us.

6 fucking years.

It wasn't obvious after how Pennington owned the league in 08 after shitting himself completely and Favre looking like Pennington afterwards

Brian Schottenheimer can EAD.

JETS FO can EAD too for leaving him there for 6 fucking years.

Toolbags.

Jesus, the offensive line is the worst it ever has been for the Eagles. You would think they would have improved on that this year.
Only good thing is the defense seems to be good this year.

Top Bottom