• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Narag

If you go on this week alone, then RG3 and Sanchez are among the best QB's in the league. You are on crack if you thought Luck was gonna magically revive this franchise in a year lol, lets give it time then pass judgment.

You should already know, a week doesn't mean a thing in this league, it's consistency.
Peyton wasn't always Peyton, it took a lil time to get there.

To be fair, I don't think he cares past his fantasy team.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you go on this week alone, then RG3 and Sanchez are among the best QB's in the league. You are on crack if you thought Luck was gonna magically revive this franchise in a year lol, lets give it time then pass judgment.

You should already know, a week doesn't mean a thing in this league, it's consistency.

NFL-GAF is doing their best ESPN impersonation by living in the moment.

Shutup dude. Luck sucks.

Pimpwerx

I'll give Philbin points for going for it on 4th and 8 there. That's a moment when Sparano would've gladly settled for the useless FG, and then fist-pump afterwards. Questionable personnel decisions, aside, I like his decision-making in tight situations, and I like his hiring of Sherman as OC. Sherman's a good playcaller. It's not his fault the execution and talent is lacking. PEACE.

No way this team has regressed this much. Really is a league of parity, with Detroit always looking in.

Same team, same problems. I'm sad

Doorman

I know our secondary was kind of bad to begin with, but seriously how many guys from that unit have we lost already to injuries? It's got to be at least 4 and we haven't even finished the first game of the season yet.

Time's running out for Stafford, he'd better show something. Losing this game will lead to an ugly week heading into San Fran next Sunday.

No way this team has regressed this much. Really is a league of parity, with Detroit always looking in.

It's just the way the league is built. You have your top of the line teams, your total bottom feeders (aka Dolphins), and a huge mess in the middle of teams that could go anywhere from 6-10 to 10-6 based on the in-game breaks they get. The Lions were in that group last year and got a lot of good breaks, this year the Rams look to join that group if they stay healthier than they did last year.

Rorschach

A taint is a touchdown after interception. Just fyi

ED4Ak.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Defense hasn't looked bad.

Stafford has been instrumental in losing this game on his own.

Top Bottom