• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

ari

Banned
Lets not forget that the bears destroyed RG3 in preseason too....its the D, not one being better then the other. Luck will be fine.

I'll echo the sentiment: LOL Saints. Where are all those people now that said the Saints were going to come out like killers because of some hurricane and the punishment for their cheating?

TheFatOne

I'll feel better once we play and beat a good team.

The defense looked horrific against bad teams all season. There are lots of good signs for the front 7 today. Secondary still needs a lot of work, but it's been a good day for the defense. The Pats defense has completely neutralized the Titans best offensive weapon. Tavon Wilson looks like he could play, and the rest of the rookies look great. Although Jones looks gassed at the moment. They are never going to be a top tier defense, but they looked to be better than last season which is all I asked for this offseason.

brentech

Cleveland/Philly, zzZZZzzzz
Crazy how unexciting Cleveland games usually are. They lul their opponents into their spell of playing awful.

Doorman

Defense hasn't looked bad.

Stafford has been instrumental in losing this game on his own.

Stafford's been bad, but Kevin Smith and Pettigrew both coming down with the dropsies haven't done him any favors either. I'd still mostly put this loss on Matt, if we do lose. That, and the failure to recover that damn fumble. Winning with a -3 turnover rate isn't exactly typical.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Rams are leaving Pettigrew wide open because they know he's incapable of catching a few without dropping one.

Wow what a catch. My mistake.

jakncoke

Banned
Are you a SeaChickens fan or a Steelers fan? I can never tell.

The-Big-Lebowski_Jeff-Bridges_Cowichan-cardigan_Mid.bmp.jpg

lol eagles

cajunator

Banned
I'll echo the sentiment: LOL Saints. Where are all those people now that said the Saints were going to come out like killers because of some hurricane and the punishment for their cheating?

I honestly expected them to come out firing. Really disappointed. Cant speak for the defense, but everybody knows what this offense is capable of doing. Its very upsetting.

Gotta get it out now. By next week, you'll be the only Saints fan in here.

Thats fucking fine with me. I dont need anyone else.

The defense looked horrific against bad teams all season. There are lots of good signs for the front 7 today. Secondary still needs a lot of work, but it's been a good day for the defense. The Pats defense has completely neutralized the Titans best offensive weapon. Tavon Wilson looks like he could play, and the rest of the rookies look great. Although Jones looks gassed at the moment. They are never going to be a top tier defense, but they looked to be better than last season which is all I asked for this offseason.

Secondary still looks weak initially, but they're owning the front line. Not sure what the Tenn D is really like, but Ridley is destroying them.

Top Bottom